Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

What I love about this story is Spain sack their manager with the WC starting the next day and Newcastle send a letter to Spain. A letter

.pdf via email most likely. Hardly uncommon.

Guest reefatoon

Shut up George and let us fume about it all. Next he will be saying the walls are not really dirty as Mike has just been out with his mop and bucket.

Ashley wants a patsy to show no ambition go out of the cups early and just survive as cheaply as possible at the same time making money on players.

I'm convinced Rafa will be sacked sooner rather than later

I've thought this once the fixtures came out. With us having a really tough start and likely to be very near the bottom it gives the fat cunt the ideal opportunity

Take it with a pinch of salt, they’ve gotten someone else in, it didn’t work out great and now the media are reporting that he was probably the fifth choice.

Of course they are going to deflect by suggesting they had other options just handed to them.

No doubt they approached Rafa but as he turned them down, they aren’t going to just admit that.

Ashley wants a patsy to show no ambition go out of the cups early and just survive as cheaply as possible at the same time making money on players.

I'm convinced Rafa will be sacked sooner rather than later

I've thought this once the fixtures came out. With us having a really tough start and likely to be very near the bottom it gives the fat cunt the ideal opportunity

No way Rafa is sacked. He is integral to staying up on the cheap.

I wonder if his wages are an issue. He’s probably on 3 times as much a year than Pardew was.

Also, Mike Ashley knows Rafa will call him out for any bullshit that happens, although it’s impossible to predict what he’ll do next, his past form indicates that he much prefers a subservient employee. Despite citing the opposite as a factor for dismissing Hughton.

This is his make or break. He’ll see the season out, but he’s going to use to get the fans to turn on Ashley and everyone else. He knows what’s happening, and he’s planned it to happen. He knows he has more power with the fans than anyone else.

It’s up to us to push out the fat cunt of an owner. We need to hit him, and we need to hit him hard. Taking the protests to his door might not make him think about selling up any sooner, but it might induce some stress in him and bring about a fucking heart attack.

Guest firetotheworks

What a man. Hopefully he ramps it up and gets a fire under the arses of our more zombified fans so we can actually, finally, collectively fucking do something about this cunt causing irreparable damage to our club instead of just sitting about whinging about the people who are actually trying to make a difference.