Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Any prick who believes Benitez is the issue can fuck right off tbh, he's been stitched up time and time again and is trying to fight off a mugger with a rolled up newspaper. The root cause of the problem is the same as its been for the last decade and we all know who it is. Benitez is not perfect and makes mistakes as he's a human being and we all do that but he's just another victim, same as the rest of us on here. Dare bet he's even more frustrated than all of us too. He doesn't deserve NUFC and vice versa. It's a fucking shitshow and I barely give a fuck.

Any prick who believes Benitez is the issue can fuck right off tbh, he's been stitched up time and time again and is trying to fight off a mugger with a rolled up newspaper. The root cause of the problem is the same as its been for the last decade and we all know who it is. Benitez is not perfect and makes mistakes as he's a human being and we all do that but he's just another victim, same as the rest of us on here. Dare bet he's even more frustrated than all of us too. He doesn't deserve NUFC and vice versa. It's a fucking shitshow and I barely give a fuck.

Agree with Midds here: pretty much my view

Guest neesy111

:clap:

Spot on guy ??

:clap2: And go support a team like city , if it wasn't for him we'd still be in the championship or lower and never have a full ground week in week out

He'll be gone soon enough anyway and we'll have some absute loser running the gig playing dross football getting egged week in week out.  :lol:

Aye and what will make it worse and baffling is they'll give said loser money to spend, far more than they've let the already in place world class manager actually have.

Thick as pig shit like  :lol:

He'll be gone soon enough anyway and we'll have some absute loser running the gig playing dross football getting egged week in week out.  :lol:

Aye and what will make it worse and baffling is they'll give said loser money to spend, far more than they've let the already in place world class manager actually have.

Oh aye for sure.

I don't class it as thick.

It's vindictiveness against the fans. Every decision made out of spite.

Aye, very believable that.

Thick as pig s*** like  :lol:

Totally agree. And Ashley's media chums on Sky will be the first to put the boot into Rafa when he goes and make sure that the new rent-a-cunt off the managerial merry-go-round arrives to much fanfare.

It's going to be another shitfest, right down there with Kinnear and Pardew.

The Return of the King.

The sad thing is we probably do have some fans who'd actually prefer Pards over Rafa. Pretty sure Crumpy is one of them.

All we have to do is look at the transfer reality to realise how well Eafa has done.

The only affordable good players as far as Ashley is concerned are defenders, and in this instance Rafa has built one of the best defences in the country, strength in depth too.

Imagine he was allowed to pay the going rate for midfielders and strikers too.

After watching that press conference you have my permission to leave Rafa, see ya later bonny lad.

What happened?

He looked as sick as a chip and refused to talk about transfers or the takeover.

After watching that press conference you have my permission to leave Rafa, see ya later bonny lad.

What happened?

He looked as sick as a chip and refused to talk about transfers or the takeover.

So nowt new then  :lol:

I hope this is a case of darkest before the dawn. I've already jacked my season ticket in, rarely watch any football (especially Newcastle). Until we have a new owner my love of the game in general is being eroded, possibly beyond redemption. That's with Rafa in charge!