Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Never, its ok though there will be 52k greeting Mark Hughes, as long as they get away from the wife and have their day out getting p*ssed who cares though ey.

If we got relegated and stuck in the championship butwere  free of Ashely gates would drop massively, yet we would have far more hope than we do now just people are too blind to realise it, I just read loads of people on instagram saying they are renewing as the lads need the support  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't go on Instagram or Facebook then. Maybe your time would be better served commenting on Morissey interview YouTube videos.

As far as Im concerned, I'm not giving any money to NUFC, I'm not paying Sky either so not funding the TV deal. After that, I reckon if I'm watching a game, I can react however the f*** I want if we win. I don't have it in me to root against our team even if Ashley is here.

Same here, live too far away to go to matches, although I used to go to the odd one pre Ashley. I don`t pay for Sky. If we pick up any points against teams I despise for various reasons I will be happy but I think by November it will be pretty clear we will probably finish bottom. The only way Ashley used to get money from me was through the kids wanting the shirts.

I don’t think I’ll be able to be happy if we pick up points like. Hopefully I won’t know the results anyway, but if I do I can’t imagine feeling anything but robbed and angry.

Doesn't matter that we have a cunt in charge, it's still our team and no way could I ever be angry about the team getting a result. If Ashley is still in charge at the start of the season, boycott the matches, don't buy any merchandise, don't pay for sky-Amazon-BT, but come on angry because your team is getting a result is a bit much.

More like angry that my club has been taken away, therefore I can’t get enjoyment from results. Don’t understand how you could TBH, it’s pointless.

Never, its ok though there will be 52k greeting Mark Hughes, as long as they get away from the wife and have their day out getting p*ssed who cares though ey.

If we got relegated and stuck in the championship butwere  free of Ashely gates would drop massively, yet we would have far more hope than we do now just people are too blind to realise it, I just read loads of people on instagram saying they are renewing as the lads need the support  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't go on Instagram or Facebook then. Maybe your time would be better served commenting on Morissey interview YouTube videos.

:lol::lol:

As far as Im concerned, I'm not giving any money to NUFC, I'm not paying Sky either so not funding the TV deal. After that, I reckon if I'm watching a game, I can react however the f*** I want if we win. I don't have it in me to root against our team even if Ashley is here.

Same here, live too far away to go to matches, although I used to go to the odd one pre Ashley. I don`t pay for Sky. If we pick up any points against teams I despise for various reasons I will be happy but I think by November it will be pretty clear we will probably finish bottom. The only way Ashley used to get money from me was through the kids wanting the shirts.

I don’t think I’ll be able to be happy if we pick up points like. Hopefully I won’t know the results anyway, but if I do I can’t imagine feeling anything but robbed and angry.

Doesn't matter that we have a cunt in charge, it's still our team and no way could I ever be angry about the team getting a result. If Ashley is still in charge at the start of the season, boycott the matches, don't buy any merchandise, don't pay for sky-Amazon-BT, but come on angry because your team is getting a result is a bit much.

More like angry that my club has been taken away, therefore I can’t get enjoyment from results. Don’t understand how you could TBH, it’s pointless.

Its not the gaining of 3 points from a win because your right it will be pointless I can`t see us staying up, it would be the team I don`t like losing 3 points, sharing the misery.

Guest godzilla

Doesn't matter that we have a c*** in charge, it's still our team and no way could I ever be angry about the team getting a result. If Ashley is still in charge at the start of the season, boycott the matches, don't buy any merchandise, don't pay for sky-Amazon-BT, but come on angry because your team is getting a result is a bit much.

It’s my team that’s why and the team has fuck all to do with Ashley.

Koulibay on Rafa

There is an expression, “When you learn all the languages, you can open all the doors.”

I will not lie to you, I am just as guilty as anyone of having my own ideas about people and places. Before I came to Napoli, I was really anxious because I didn’t know the language, and I had heard some people talking bad about the mafia and crime and all this stuff. I had never been there, so I didn’t know if they were telling the truth.

Actually, this is a funny story.

Brilliant - love Rafa.  :weep:

Guest godzilla

It’s my team that’s why and the team has f*** all to do with Ashley.

The team winning benefits Ashley. Not sure how you can't see that.

Well go and support another team then. I will always want my team to win no matter what and I can’t believe any supporter who thinks any different. Boycott yes, don’t buy merchandise yes but to say you would be angry if the team you support win and then you saying you don’t know how I don’t get it. Some absolute crack pots on here.

It’s my team that’s why and the team has f*** all to do with Ashley.

The team winning benefits Ashley. Not sure how you can't see that.

Well go and support another team then. I will always want my team to win no matter what and I can’t believe any supporter who thinks any different. Boycott yes, don’t buy merchandise yes but to say you would be angry if the team you support win and then you saying you don’t know how I don’t get it. Some absolute crack pots on here.

This is a unique situation though, most clubs don't have an owner who is deliberately f***ing it over!

Most people including me were only hoping we won because of Rafa.

Well now Rafa is gone...

Guest reefatoon

John are you County Durham Mag?  You are banging the exact same drum constantly. Everyone here is on the same page man, no need to constantly repeat yourself.

I got slightly emotional talking about Rafa and what he meant to the fans and region and what and how he represented something greater - trust, hope, accountability. Etc. - to my wife last night at dinner. Mad, how much this has hit me. Feel stupid that I have allowed it to do that. Genuinely admired and loved the bloke. :-(

Guest reefatoon

I got slightly emotional talking about Rafa and what he meant to the fans and region and what and how he represented something greater - trust, hope, accountability. Etc. - to my wife last night at dinner. Mad, how much this has hit me. Feel stupid that I have allowed it to do that. Genuinely admired and loved the bloke. :-(

Bet she was sitting there thinking, "Bollocks, that's him hanging around again on Saturday afternoons"

Bet she was sitting there thinking, "Bollocks, that's him hanging around again on Saturday afternoons"

'I will have to tell Winston he can't come round then anymore'