Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

It actually makes me feel physically sick when i think we've got the best manager in our history (cv) who is desperate to stay and even willing to compromise, and this absolute horrible bellend actively trying to get rid of him to bring in another yes man.

Why always us :anguish:

If we somehow contrive to f*** this up, which looks like we are doing a very good job of currently, I really am done with this s***.  Brighton at the weekend will be my last game until MA has gone, whenever that maybe.

I really hope this is how the majority of fans will react, but i'm not holding my breathe.

I'm definitely out post-Rafa.

Same. I was out at the start of the season but Rafa pulled me back in. If he is satisfied with what he's getting and stays, that's enough for me to know that the club can progress.

Guest chopey

I'm finished after Liverpool even if they do the impossible and convince Rafa to stay.

Interesting, why have you waited until now then?

Last game for my season tickets with my son, I've only done one game since Christmas so its more of a goodbye after good knows how many years as a season ticket holder.

I went the season before this but have boycotted this season but obviously still been very invested because of Rafa.

If he somehow signs a new contract i might go back, but i'd still feel a bit dirty.

If he leaves i won't even be interested in the games or the club in general, burn it all down etc.