Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

You and me - and a load of others - would happily fade away with anything above a million. But he's not like us. He's driven. Richer, richer, richer. Tread and shit on everyone. He doesn't care or give a shit. Make money. more money. Destroy our club. Pay his staff fuck all. Treat people like shit. Make more millions. Be a cunt. He will go on and on and on and on. And then he WILL implode. I promise you. They all do. One day, please god let us be soon. Very soon. So we can all watch him burn. And smile. And put more petrol on the fire.

You and me - and a load of others - would happily fade away with anything above a million. But he's not like us. He's driven. Richer, richer, richer. Tread and s*** on everyone. He doesn't care or give a s***. Make money. more money. Destroy our club. Pay his staff f*** all. Treat people like s***. Make more millions. Be a c***. He will go on and on and on and on. And then he WILL implode. I promise you. They all do. One day, please god let us be soon. Very soon. So we can all watch him burn. And smile. And put more petrol on the fire.

The dream is spitting in his begging bowl outside Eldon Square when the rancid cunt is sat there in his tatty Lee Cooper shite without a pot to piss in.

Aye there's been a greedy c*** trying to get a few extra million if you had 10 million i get that but he's a f***ing billionaire in his 50s still going through loads of grief for a extra few quid it's pathetic. Any normal person would retire and enjoy life on there fortune

Greed, evil knows no bounds.

I just don't get why he's still at. How much money does he need! Imagine being in your 50s and loaded enough to to retire and live like a king yet still going through loads of stress and hassle all for a tiny amount more in the scheme of things. I mean fuck me he could sell us tomorrow for even 250m and keep all his other stuff and go and  retire to paradise somewhere

If you don't like or rate Rafa as a manager, I'd respect you a lot more if you just said it straight instead of constantly taking sideways digs at him taking this job to build his bank balance.

I just don't get why he's still at. How much money does he need! Imagine being in your 50s and loaded enough to to retire and live like a king yet still going through loads of stress and hassle all for a tiny amount more in the scheme of things. I mean f*** me he could sell us tomorrow for even 250m and keep all his other stuff and go and  retire to paradise somewhere

If you don't like or rate Rafa as a manager, I'd respect you a lot more if you just said it straight instead of constantly taking sideways digs at him taking this job to build his bank balance.

Ummm, he's on about Ashley.

I just don't get why he's still at. How much money does he need! Imagine being in your 50s and loaded enough to to retire and live like a king yet still going through loads of stress and hassle all for a tiny amount more in the scheme of things. I mean fuck me he could sell us tomorrow for even 250m and keep all his other stuff and go and  retire to paradise somewhere

I love Rafa as a manager and have never said one bad word about his managerial ability in all his time here. He's the man if we had a normal owner

I just don't get why he's still at. How much money does he need! Imagine being in your 50s and loaded enough to to retire and live like a king yet still going through loads of stress and hassle all for a tiny amount more in the scheme of things. I mean f*** me he could sell us tomorrow for even 250m and keep all his other stuff and go and  retire to paradise somewhere

Ummm, he's on about Ashley.

:lol: exactly

Guest awaymag

Rafa, how many defeats will it take for you to actually think.....you know what, this team can't keep a clean sheet, maybe we shouldn't just park the bus and bore the fans to death......Maybe, just maybe we should go out and attack a bit more?

Just a thought........still love ya......but its getting a bit boring.......spice it up >:D

We are playing like a team that's already thrown the towel in. How inferior we are to other teams in this league is fucking frightening

I'd be amazed if the bottom 3 now don't go down and I just can't see us even winning half a dozen games this season

The club is rancid the players are fucking useless the lot of them to a man. Rafa just needs to say fuck it and leave

I have no idea why he's still here tbh

We are playing like a team that's already thrown the towel in. How inferior we are to other teams in this league is fucking frightening

I'd be amazed if the bottom 3 now don't go down and I just can't see us even winning half a dozen games this season

The club is rancid the players are fucking useless the lot of them to a man. Rafa just needs to say fuck it and leave

Wow. It's like the first half never happened. :lol:

That was a glimpse of what a Rafa team can look like at it's best, I'd almost forgotten what it looks like. Far, far better than most of the rubbish we have served up this season, we chased them down and passed it around well for 45 mins, then they started playing like their wage bill, and it became a struggle to keep them quiet. Unlucky.

Wow. It's like the first half never happened. :lol:

That was a glimpse of what a Rafa team can look like at it's best, I'd almost forgotten what it looks like. Far, far better than most of the rubbish we have served up this season, we chased them down and passed it around well for 45 mins, then they started playing like their wage bill, and it became a struggle to keep them quiet. Unlucky.

We still lost after being 2-0 up gloss over it all you want losing from a 2 goal lead is shite. We simply aren't good enough to be in this league personnel wise and come may that will be confirmed

We've not won in 8 games and face a huge uphill task already to stay in the division. Who do you think we are going to beat to get the 10  plus wins needed

Didn't mention the Young handball in his interview, which he had a right to, but otherwise took it on the chin. Just mentioned our missed chances. Didn't rise to the "you were more attacking than in other matches" bait either.

Rafa, how many defeats will it take for you to actually think.....you know what, this team can't keep a clean sheet, maybe we shouldn't just park the bus and bore the fans to death......Maybe, just maybe we should go out and attack a bit more?

Just a thought........still love ya......but its getting a bit boring.......spice it up >:D

did you watch the game at all?

I think he should have brought a 3rd cb or Hayden to help defence at hour mark. We were getting badly overrun and didnt have a threat on the counter. Atsu was a horrible sub.

I think he should have brought a 3rd cb or Hayden to help defence at hour mark. We were getting badly overrun and didnt have a threat on the counter. Atsu was a horrible sub.

That would have gone down really well. :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

From what I saw of the first half we played really well, but I predicted what would happen after the break and was sadly right, in how we would play and them coming back and going on to win.

How about the ref giving us the stonewall penalty he wasn't even looking at, literally the one thing he's meant to do which would have killed the game at 3-0.

Nah. We would have just lost 4-3 then and it would have been even more desperate today.