Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

you allow rafa to leave and appoint some no name numpty or a retread like Bruce or a bang average Sean Dyche - You do not know what the fuck you are doing you utter fucking prick.

Why is Steve Wraith retweeting everyone that retweets his tweet

its all about him, didn't you know?

Even swung his tweet about Rafa round to be about him 'being invited into Rafas team' or some shite.

He's an attention seeking cretin.

Cheers Rafa  :) I've bloody loved following the club in the last few years. As we all know, however, he is far bigger than this club in its current state and under its current ownership. Very sad to see him leave; and whilst part of me believed he would still be here next season - ultimately you just can't really be shocked anymore with Newcastle United.

I expected Benitez to leave for weeks now, but its still disappointing to see him leave like this. Even though the last 2 years have been tough to watch I still have lots of great memories of the Benitez era. The football may not have been to everyones tastes, but it was nice to see a manager implement a coherent plan and bring some respectability back to the club again.

If its true Ashley pulled the plug on more contract talks and released that club statement behind Benitez's back then it just further justifies Benitez's decision not to renew his contract. Ashley could have let Benitez go amicabaly, but decided to stab Benitez in the back one last time. After all Benitez has done for this club he deserved a lot more respect.

I'm not sure I can follow this club anymore or at least dedicate my free time watching matches on a laptop anymore. I think I might focus on my rugby and GAA teams because at least its enjoyable if not always successful.

We are going to be outrageously s*** next season, and deservedly so.

The club is going to be relegated next season without a doubt. Newcastle won't have Rondon and Perez next season and reading some of the players statements on Benitez leaving they will be very dispirited.

Even though Benitez did a very good job it was a struggle to keep Newcastle up the last 2 seasons. I don't think any other manager could get this squad of players to beat Man City thats how good Benitez is.

It’s all just so completely pointless. Why be so inflexible with a world class manager simply wanting to work within the club’s means. One that had a proven record of doing just that. It takes a monumentally petty child of a man to willingly demonstrate this level of stupidity.

Luke Edwards can f*** off aswell, c***

f*** off.

Defo, why would anyone try to paint Rafa as being part to blame or shouldn't be surprised by it.

After the fat cunt's history, it is just staggering that Ashley wouldn't get 100% of the blame to some. Memories of fucking goldfish. Luke Edwards is just a dip shit of the highest order.