Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

An exclusive interview on Saturday was the least believable bit. Doubt they'd do interviews (just be a press release surely) and not on a match day.

Could be a football focus exclusive interview with her the day after it was announced that would see more likely IF it was right.

For me like, no reporter has a clue and they're all theorising and criticising. If it wasn't happening by now we'd know. Something is going on and until the 20th we won't know. It'll be a deal then though and we'll sign someone big. I know. Because I am in the know. :thup: [emoji38]

I can’t believe people believe anything the Chronicle write. Their reporting is shocking, and I’m not just on about the sport section. Even at major incidents their articles will just be a copy and paste from the press offices of official agencies. At Skyacrapercity we had to tell them to stop stealing our content. They have zero contacts in any secotor, especially anyone who would have information regarding the takeover or potential transfer budget we have pending a takeover.

I can’t believe people believe anything the Chronicle write. Their reporting is shocking, and I’m not just on about the sport section. Even at major incidents their articles will just be a copy and paste from the press offices of official agencies. At Skyacrapercity we had to tell them to stop stealing our content. They have zero contacts in any secotor, especially anyone who would have information regarding the takeover or potential transfer budget we have pending a takeover.

:lol: They get most their info directly from the cloob man. Some of it will be propaganda mind.

It's a local newspaper, of course they create most of their breaking news content from news agency reporting.

:lol: They get most their info directly from the cloob man. Some of it will be propaganda mind.

It's a local newspaper, of course they create most of their breaking news content from news agency reporting.

This is exactly right it’s from the club and agents. Also Calkuin remember was one of the ones that came out with this improved £300 million bid then back tracked on it. He is being used in a very clever game by very clever people.

Let's hope they don't discover the pilot forums as well