Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This whole situation is. It is what it is. We all choose to view twitter, the papers and this forum so really we cannot complain. [emoji38]

Just shows how desperate we are to rid our club of the fat cancerous twat

I refreshed the board and it didn’t load. Happened 4-5 times. Thought something got announced and the board crashed.

Then I realized a breaker got flipped that knocked out the WiFi because I’m trying to unfreeze our pipes. f***.

Oh, for those few minutes of anticipatory joy...

I'm going for a w***. That should pass 45 seconds or so...

Well I am thing that as this evening's announcement. Toodle-pip Takeover Thread.

What is this even meant to say? :lol:

I'm going for a w***. That should pass 45 seconds or so...

Well I am thing that as this evening's announcement. Toodle-pip Takeover Thread.

What is this even meant to say? [emoji38]

[emoji38]

Thought it was a Stiffler post at first.

Glad everything got completed as expected, thoroughly enjoyed Amanda’s interview and am heartily looking forward to winning the Champions League within a few years. Life’s good, man.

Please stop commenting or even better lock it, this thread is like heroin to me atm. every time i see a new page i have to come back and chase the dream :D

If the takeover happens, you probably won't be able to get onto the site tbh :lol:

Please stop commenting or even better lock it, this thread is like heroin to me atm. every time i see a new page i have to come back and chase the dream :D

If the takeover happens, you probably won't be able to get onto the site tbh :lol:

Good point, just found myself refreshing here and twitter every 3-5 mins is all  ;D ;D ;D