Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There you go, definitely over, no matter what.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-united-transfer-news-live-14175149

Ashley will not sell to Staveley. There is now no room for negotiation as far as the Newcastle owner is concerned. He has become increasingly annoyed by her tactics, which included turning up at a London curry house when he was out with his wife and then being photographed as she left.

And we’re meant to feel sorry for Ashley? :lol: they love sucking fattys cock the Chronic.

The cunt has his price ffs. As long as he wins we’re all good.

Guest firetotheworks

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-united-transfer-news-live-14175149

Ashley will not sell to Staveley. There is now no room for negotiation as far as the Newcastle owner is concerned. He has become increasingly annoyed by her tactics, which included turning up at a London curry house when he was out with his wife and then being photographed as she left.

And we’re meant to feel sorry for Ashley? :lol: they love sucking fattys cock the Chronic.

It's a quote from Martin Hardy's piece rather than the Chronicle.

I feel like no one's seen my post...

It's over, he won't negotiate with Staveley at all now.

As you well know by now, literally nothing that comes out of Ashley's camp can be trusted, and that includes the bad stuff as well IMO.

The c*** has his price ffs. As long as he wins we’re all good.

Except that Martin Hardy bit also claims that she turned up at the curry house unannounced, while Amanda Stavely has clearly stated the meeting was organised by Richard Desmond.

The irony of Mike Ashley complaining and getting upset about someone elses business tactics.

Did/has he not made a name for himself due to his business tactics and the like?

Guest firetotheworks

Except that Martin Hardy bit also claims that she turned up at the curry house unannounced, while Amanda Stavely has clearly stated the meeting was organised by Richard Desmond.

That's Ashley's claim, not Hardy's.

Yep, and as with other stuff thats come out in last few days, I'm inclined to believe her more than him.

Guest firetotheworks

As you well know by now, literally nothing that comes out of Ashley's camp can be trusted, and that includes the bad stuff as well IMO.

I wish I could agree, but when has a bad Ashley news story ever ended up being untrue?

Ashley's claim? Any quote's?

I wish I could agree, but when has a bad Ashley news story ever ended up being untrue?

:lol: Aye, it's the terrible stuff that's typically underplayed if anything

Guest firetotheworks

Yep, and as with other stuff thats come out in last few days, I'm inclined to believe her more than him.

It's not his word against hers in this instance. It's just a case of whether you believe the one thing that'll (imo) end up being true out of Ashley's mouth.

The one about no bids having come in that came out this week? ;)

Generally I agree with you, but this is a negotiation process as well, he's got a reason to lie here for a change.

Guest firetotheworks

Any quotes at all? No, we're trusting the journalists who've been reporting from the same sources every time.

At the very least, they're not Hardy's claims.

You can guarantee the Chronic will spunk it up with added misery.

Any quotes at all? No, we're trusting the journalists who've been reporting from the same sources every time.

At the very least, they're not Hardy's claims.

As far as I am aware Martin Hardy is the only one who has made this claim? It's also patently bollocks. She just turns up to a private meeting with Mike Ashley and his wife and oh wait, Richard Desmond sits down and has dinner with them too? Even if Ashley has told Hardy this, it's obvious games and Hardy should know better than just the print it like a fact.

that unofficial statement from the club has again shown ashley to be a liar as they've already contradicted themselves.

initially saying no offer was submitted, then saying no offer without clauses was submitted.

all bollocks.

he has no intention to sell. if we stay up there'll be no way he's want less than £450m.

cunt, absolute fat lying cunt.

fact.