Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mrs Ryder

@mrs-ryder

Mrs Ryder, ghost writer for the Chronicle and Lee Ryders wife: ‘due to the amount of shite he spouts, if Lee is still in work by the end of this season I will show my clunge in Fenwicks window’

Don't think we've heard the last from Wor Mandy.

She’ll be back in the summer. If it’s true that Ashley wants £300m with no clauses (and assuming the TV deal doesn’t inflate this price) then I think she’ll be prepared to pay that if we survive. If we go down though then she’ll probably come back with an offer Ashley is likely to reject unless he realises that this would probably be his last chance to get out without losing.

The deal would be done in the summer. It's quite obvious. Rafa will immediately quit if takeover doesn't happen, and the fat cunt know unless he splashs extra cash we will be 100% down.  I am fairly optimistic for this.

If we survive, she'll be back with £300m straight up. But Ashley will increase the asking price because of the new TV deal. The fun starts again.

In such cases Amanda should also increase her bid as well.  The club did worth more if TV income increased.

The deal would be done in the summer. It's quite obvious. Rafa will immediately quit if takeover doesn't happen, and the fat cunt know unless he splashs extra cash we will be 100% down.  I am fairly optimistic for this.

Not sure Ashley cares that much tbh. I was convinced he wanted to sell this time but yet again it’s all lies. He’s got it good here, the club costs him nothing.

If we survive, she'll be back with £300m straight up. But Ashley will increase the asking price because of the new TV deal. The fun starts again.

In such cases Amanda should also increase her bid as well.  The club did worth more if TV income increased.

Will it? Assuming we stay up this season we would still have to invest at inflated prices to stay uo for another season before the deal comes into affect, even then the inflated prices for players and wages will just put an end to any extra income.

The price won't change based on us staying up alone, we were 9th and looking more than good enough to survive when the club was put up for sale.

A bumper new TV deal is what will fuck it up.

Errr no I don't think any businessman would say no to money, especially when a relegation can cost him over 100m pounds.

I did think he genuinely wants to sell, it's the value of the club that cause all the troubles. If you trust the media report, the first price he asked for us 400m. Then he "generously" cut it to 380m. And now he is asking for 300m. However PCP didn't meet his asking price and he is very frustrated and hence spat his dummy like that.

I think you need to think in the fat c***s perspective. It is correct that Newcastle is an excellent advertising board for SD but this doesn't worth to take the risk of relegation. To him, his dream period was Pardews reign. The period where the club could operate in profits (despite we have spent in market), advertising his SD brand and free from any relegation risk.  It's his dream model. He isn't doing it now, and the reason is kinda hilarious or ironic. He genuinely wants to sell and he genuinely think PCP would offer the money he wants, therefore he is very confident that he doesn't need to deal with the relegation risk and thus cut back all the spending that originally promised to Rafa. "The club will be sold soon, why need to spend any extra money on it?" And, now, this completely backfired.  PCP didn't offer the money he wants.  The club missed 1.5 transfer window and is clear relegation battlers due to lack of investments. Fans like us becomes more furious.  This is his nightmare scenario and hence he publicly fire at Amanda. The takeover talk did screw up his plan. He can no longer back to the Pardew model where there is a competent manager (cough) and with bare minimum money spent (not none, this is key) the club can continue to be a profitable advertising board. The bridge between Rafa and the fat c*** has been burnt (due to his over-confidence on the takeover) and he know clearly if there is no takeover  he needs to 1. Find Rafa replacement and 2. Provide a lot of fundings to keep us up.  This is his worst scenario. If there is no PCP takeover talks he could continue to try to fish Rafa and let him become Pardew mk2.

Basically we are heading back to the summer where we appointed McClaren and wasted the fat c*** a lot of money.  He knows, and the last time he got burnt. One of his worst summer ever.

As long as PCP is still here till the summer, we still have hope. I am fairly confident for this.  In fact if the fat c*** didn't act like this I would be more worried.

The price won't change based on us staying up alone, we were 9th and looking more than good enough to survive when the club was put up for sale.

A bumper new TV deal is what will f*** it up.

The price would surely just change accordingly and any prospective new owners would expect this though?

It'd make Ashley dig his heels in harder like.

Amanda needs to put up or shut up or be labeled a time waster of Barry Moat proportions. Personally I think she has played this horribly.

Why are people going with this argument? People still believe stuff being put out by Ashley?

If Mandy wanted the deal done it would be done by now.

Amanda needs to put up or shut up or be labeled a time waster of Barry Moat proportions. Personally I think she has played this horribly.

Yeah absolutely, she's performed due dilligence on the club and valued it appropriately - made a perfectly reasonable offer based on what she's found and added clauses to help alleviate the risk that the current owner has put on the club due to chronic mismanagement and underfunding.

Not only that, she's not heard a single response from the seller despite making 2 other alterations of more or less the same bid, until the same fat, drunken moron calls up his mates on Sky to break the NDA and label her efforts to purchase the club "a complete waste of time" - despite not making any counter offer or re-negotiation. So who is the real time-waster here?

Yes, Amanda Staveley is the one who has played this horribly - not the despicable fat liar who has ran the club into the ground for over a decade and robbed all the money the club has generated so that he could stick it in his back pocket.

Guest neesy111

:anguish:

Why are people going with this argument? People still believe stuff being put out by Ashley?

It’s Mrs Staveley for you. And you’re clueless.

Also: If Ashley wanted the deal done it would be done by now.

Low balling bids & stupid clauses were never going to be acceptable to the fat man, no matter fair or reasonable anyone thinks they may be.

So in your own words a "fair or reasonable" bid is made yet she's a time waster of Barry Moat proportions because Mike Ashley doesn't have the common decency to respond? So your business experitse is essentially throw way more money over and above the valuation of the asset. No wonder the fans can't push for change, when there's still knackers who take Ashley's side.

You should go on deadliest catch, your fishing skills are impeccable.

Low balling bids & stupid clauses were never going to be acceptable to the fat man, no matter fair or reasonable anyone thinks they may be.

Should sue her for copying our transfer policy tbh.

:lol: