Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Edited? Really?

if it hasn't been made darker, it's taken on a potato which makes it look worse then

DjbUd3fWwAAgDa_.jpg

Looks like it was taken at about 8pm man

Er, okay.

Anyway, it's a fucking dump compared to the likes of Anfield. I know they have CL money but they clearly take a lot of pride in how their stadium looks and feels to the people that go there. We're in the fucking city centre as well, there's no excuse.

Christ. It's main idea is hardly for Ashley to read it. It's obviously for the fans to read and unite like the fan groups have.

Yes, its written like a letter, but its clearly a statement of intent.

I admire the effort people make but we're unfortunately stuck with an owner who doesn't care, he doesn't care if what he's doing is ruining lives, killing a city's hope. Him losing the best manager we could ever wish to get doesn't matter, he simply does not give a shit.

He has for 10 years deliberately sabotaged the football club he owns, done things that he knows would run this club into the ground, lied repeatedly, under funded on purpose everything the clubs needs and is.

Like i said, i admire the effort people put in but i just don't see it having any effect at all, until he decides to go we're stuck with him and it breaks your heart to know it. 

It's not really about the letter though is it? Have a look at the website and names at the bottom of the letter. I can't remember a time in the last 20 years where the majority of our fan base have been on the same page. Really hope those involved can bring unity and just put as much pressure on Ashley as possible. It might not work, who knows?

Sitting a round doing nothing achieves nothing.

Look forward to seeing what their plans are going forward.

Looks all professional, the groups at the bottom but then there's one called Shite Seats. :lol:

Fully behind this though. Hopefully they can have even just a modicum of the same impact on NUFC as their namesake did.

Guest firetotheworks

Edited? Really?

if it hasn't been made darker, it's taken on a potato which makes it look worse then

DjbUd3fWwAAgDa_.jpg

Looks like it was taken at about 8pm man

I've worked at Newcastle Uni Business School for the last 5 years and had to look at it every day, it's not edited.

Christ. It's main idea is hardly for Ashley to read it. It's obviously for the fans to read and unite like the fan groups have.

Yes, its written like a letter, but its clearly a statement of intent.

Exactly.

Plus the fact we are seeing some decent amount of unity has to be encouraging.

Whatever we decide to do it's always going to be more effective when we do it as a collective rather than lots of smaller groups.

Guest firetotheworks

He's definitely going to read that

Even if he did, he will give absolutely no shits.

All evidence would suggest otherwise.

He's definitely going to read that

Even if he did, he will give absolutely no shits.

All evidence would suggest otherwise.

:lol: How many times can this be said? He quite clearly gets affected by protest movements.

Clearly you don't see the difference between a strongly worded letter and people actually staying away, half empty ground, protests etc.

I'm fully aware of the past effects ffs.

I'm just pleased all the fan groups have unite rather than all trying to be the voice of the fans and trying to out do each other like some of them have in the past.

This. Could be the start of something that genuinely gets him out. We've been laughably divided up to now, that's why we've been pissed upon unlike the likes of Liverpool and Rangers fans who have got militant, together.

Guest firetotheworks

Clearly you don't see the difference between a strongly worded letter and people actually staying away, half empty ground, protests etc.

I'm fully aware of the past effects ffs.

I'll rephrase then. I think you're wrong and that he'll give a shit about the letter just as he gives a shit about everything, despite what people think.

In my experience the 'He won't give a shit' brigade (not saying you're one of them) think that there are only two ways of showing you give a shit - by giving us what we want and/or by selling the club.