Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Only consolation is that he is clearly shitting himself about getting relegated, not much of one like.

Who gives a fuck I'd like to see us drop into league 2 if it meant the club was only valued at about 4m

This cunt for his absolute piss poor handling of the club deserves to lose the fucking lot

I reckon there will be a spend in January like.  30m to stay up and guarantee that juicy TV money will seem like good sense to the FCB.

Hopefully Rafa gets good players and not like some of the utter shite we've had over the last couple of years.

£30m wouldn't be close to enough and I think it might be too late anyway.

I reckon there will be a spend in January like.  30m to stay up and guarantee that juicy TV money will seem like good sense to the FCB.

Hopefully Rafa gets good players and not like some of the utter s**** we've had over the last couple of years.

£30m wouldn't be close to enough and I think it might be too late anyway.

I agree, but I would be astonished if the FCB released any more than £30m.

I agree, but I would be astonished if the FCB released any more than £30m.

Depends on how much he panics.

Whatever we think of him, he'll be aware that next years TV deal money is seriously at risk.

Personally I hope Rafa strings him along to the summer, dangling a suggestion of signing a new deal, then just leaves. I'm at peace with the fact that Rafa is going. I hope his last act is to shaft Ashley.

He should have been pelted with eggs when he came out of that restaurant on Wednesday. An opportunity missed as that is the last time he will allow himself to be in such close proximity to the "proles" of Newcastle without proper protection.

Despite his smile, I saw a very nervous man in Ponteland the other night........keep up, and crank up the pressure and this cunt will buckle believe you me......he's a spiteful man, but he hasn't got a fighting bone in his flabby body.

He should have been pelted with eggs when he came out of that restaurant on Wednesday. An opportunity missed as that is the last time he will allow himself to be in such close proximity to the "proles" of Newcastle without proper protection.

He had two private security men and a dozen police officers with him to walk two yards man...........he's had far less protection around him at games recently.

Despite his smile, I saw a very nervous man in Ponteland the other night........keep up, and crank up the pressure and this cunt will buckle believe you me......he's a spiteful man, but he hasn't got a fighting bone in his flabby body.

He definitely looks nervous around crowds of people he doesn't know or trust. Thinking back now when I saw him in Shearers bar, surrounded by his muscle, on the night when he brought KK back to the club he had a shifty look about him even then. I dismissed it at the time as I was on such a high at having Keegan back but the signs were there. Wouldn't be surprised if he secretly suffers from social anxiety. Bullied at school and now taking it out on the world. Cunt.