Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Unpopular opinion alert. Always find it bizarre where fans can lambast players, managers, chairman and the like, call them every name under the sun and throw anything at them verbally or literally (in some cases cabbages), yet if any of these people do the slightest thing back, the fans go up like it’s the crime of the century.

I don’t care if he swore at a fan a journo or whatever. I care about the fact he’s running the club into the ground and doesn’t give a fuck. This strikes me as another huge case of misdirection. Everyone is so concerned about the lack of respect he showed by sticking two fingers up, it’s overshadowing the years of lack of respect he’s clearly had by the decisions he’s made at the club.

I’d probably have more respect for him if he’d clearly stuck his finger up and told the fan to piss off for shoving a camera phone in his face.

:kinnear:

Unpopular opinion alert. Always find it bizarre where fans can lambast players, managers, chairman and the like, call them every name under the sun and throw anything at them verbally or literally (in some cases cabbages), yet if any of these people do the slightest thing back, the fans go up like it’s the crime of the century.

I don’t care if he swore at a fan a journo or whatever. I care about the fact he’s running the club into the ground and doesn’t give a fuck. This strikes me as another huge case of misdirection. Everyone is so concerned about the lack of respect he showed by sticking two fingers up, it’s overshadowing the years of lack of respect he’s clearly had by the decisions he’s made at the club.

I’d probably have more respect for him if he’d clearly stuck his finger up his arse whilst wearing Freddie Krueger’s glove

:kinnear:

Guest NobbyOhNobby

It'll doubtless be put on NUFC expenses like the meal was.

Penfold according to Caulkin.

Aye, but he'll blatantly expense it. Probably paid with an nufc corporate card.

Who the feck is Stephen Warnock? Did he play for Liverpool?  :lol:

Absolute journeyman who turned out for the scousers a couple of times early in his career.

And his opinion is valid on all things NUFC  :lol: :lol:

Guest neesy111

It'll doubtless be put on NUFC expenses like the meal was.

Penfold according to Caulkin.

He'll have the NUFC company card, probably had to get the dust and cobwebs off it.