Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need to go down and stay down to break that cycle tbh, much as it pains me to say.

except who the hell is going to buy the club in the championship bleeding money. The only vague hope of it being sold is in the prem

He should have been pelted with eggs when he came out of that restaurant on Wednesday. An opportunity missed as that is the last time he will allow himself to be in such close proximity to the "proles" of Newcastle without proper protection.

He had two private security men and a dozen police officers with him to walk two yards man...........he's had far less protection around him at games recently.

Aye, I guess I have watched too many politicians getting pelted without any consequences.  :lol: Ashley would definitely press charges, the soft cunt.

Need to go down and stay down to break that cycle tbh, much as it pains me to say.

except who the hell is going to buy the club in the championship bleeding money. The only vague hope of it being sold is in the prem

I think NUFC will never be short of suitors who can see the potential for it as a football club.

Without the TV money coming into the club, it's the best chance we've got of Ashley cutting his losses and getting out. I dont believe he'll want it if it's losing him money (or not making him money) and he'll never sell it while we are in the premier league as it's making him too much money.

I literally get no enjoyment from watching Newcastle these days the horrible cunt has ripped the club apart. I didn’t even bother watching or listening to the match today and I can’t see where our next points will come from.

Guest The Little Waster

The only way the fat cunt will sell is when our worth crashes through the floor due to relegation boycotts and bad publicity ... There will always be a buyer for us at that point ...

He should have been pelted with eggs when he came out of that restaurant on Wednesday. An opportunity missed as that is the last time he will allow himself to be in such close proximity to the "proles" of Newcastle without proper protection.

He had two private security men and a dozen police officers with him to walk two yards man...........he's had far less protection around him at games recently.

Aye, I guess I have watched too many politicians getting pelted without any consequences.  :lol: Ashley would definitely press charges, the soft cunt.

Someone suggested on here the other night that he was probably hoping for some kind of physical confrontation. I agree with that and while in that moment, I would have loved to see him getting smacked, in the long run, it was a win for the fans to avoid an act of violence.

The best thing I can say about this disgusting, festering, crotch scab of a man is that because he's made me care so much less about the club the result no longer effects my life as much.  Now I can watch us lose, if I even bother to watch (and I used to miss family events to watch matches) and just go "fuck it", forget about it and enjoy the night.  But that's not really the aim for a Premier League club so...

What made him spend so big the season he employed McCLaren?

I can't for the life of me understand how he could trust McCLaren and Carr to spend 80m and relegate us, but not take any risk with a proven winner.

He's never employed a trophy winning manager, and the only time he has one at his disposal he takes the piss out of him.

If he spent big in January, if I'm Rafa I would still be off. The only way I'm staying if I'm Rafa is if I write my own contract up, not wait to be offered a piss take version of a contract.

It would stipulate a transfer amount for each window and if it isn't met,

Rafa can just walk with no shit behind him, basically if you want me here prove you do, you fat cunt.

He’ll let go when it adversely affects SD, it no longer serves that purpose. He and I suppose fans in some sense, want to run with the foxes and hunt with the hounds own/support a premier league club without acknowledging the realities of what it takes to stay there. He wants to have championship levels of ambition that’s what he’ll get ultimately. We have to be rid of him, the man is force of utter destruction and sacrifices one way or another with have to be made.

I think NUFC will never be short of suitors who can see the potential for it as a football club.

Without the TV money coming into the club, it's the best chance we've got of Ashley cutting his losses and getting out. I dont believe he'll want it if it's losing him money (or not making him money) and he'll never sell it while we are in the premier league as it's making him too much money.

the trouble with this logic is our owner i'm afraid, however you want to count it and regardless of the reasons he's spent something like £300m of his own money on this club - what on earth makes any of you think he'll walk away from that knowing the type of man he is?  he'll never do it, never, he'll cut the club to the bone and keep rolling the dice on managers and cheap players to try and get us back imo

only hope is a sale while we're in the PL

as regards january spending i'm starting to worry that we might be in such deep shit by then he won't sanction it preferring to use any money to cover the cost of relegation

Guest chopey

There are just no positives with Newcastle and nothing on the horizon, in fact the horizon contains Rafa leaving and replaced by an Ashley stooge, next year's championship gates at St James will be sub 30000.

It was Eric Cantona, passing Keegan in one of the corridors afterwards, who neatly epitomised the work at St James’ Park. Six words, and then he was gone. “Fucking good team you have here,” Cantona said.

I've never heard that little story before.

Guest Howaythetoon

It was Eric Cantona, passing Keegan in one of the corridors afterwards, who neatly epitomised the work at St James’ Park. Six words, and then he was gone. “Fucking good team you have here,” Cantona said.

I've never heard that little story before.

I have and Fergie was also in similar awe about the atmosphere. They feared us, but you have to give them credit, mentally they were very strong. Cantona man, I used to love watching him play and thought he would have been great for us and I’d imagine he would have loved playing in that KK team. Him and Schemichel were the difference. We didn’t have anyone like Cantona who had this aura and single mindedness about him. He was a big game/moment player and a match winner. The cunt!