Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I’m not saying it’s all bullshit. The fact is I know about as much as the next person which is f*** all.

Terms like due diligence and NDA’s would make sense if something was happening. What I’m saying is that nobody knows what’s going on.. especially local press.

There’s an assumption that we’re gonna be on instant street come January. But there’s very little to suggest we will be.

It’s far better to assume the worst and then be pleasantly surprised than the other way round.

Assume the worst is pessimism. I prefer realism.

Being hopeful and positive doesn’t have to include believing everything you read in the local press.

Hopeful for me at the moment is that Mike will let Rafa spend some money on a proper goal scorer and left back in January.

Guest Howaythetoon

Odin whats your views on 911?

Doesn't believe it's happening and doesn't want to, so as not to be disappointed, but if it happens he'll be happy.

Guest firetotheworks

I’m not saying it’s all bullshit. The fact is I know about as much as the next person which is fuck all.

Terms like due diligence and NDA’s would make sense if something was happening. What I’m saying is that nobody knows what’s going on.. especially local press.

There’s an assumption that we’re gonna be on instant street come January. But there’s very little to suggest we will be.

It’s far better to assume the worst and then be pleasantly surprised than the other way round.

So no one knows what's going on, including you, but you know that the press especially know nothing. [emoji38]

I wonder if Wraith has signed an NDA? Always posting cryptic s**** on Facebook. Someone has posted a doom and gloom comment ending with I hope I am wrong and he’s responded saying they are. Or is he simply attention seeking 🤔🤔🤔

Wraith attention seeking ? Never!

I’m not saying it’s all bullshit. The fact is I know about as much as the next person which is f*** all.

So no one knows what's going on, including you, but you know that the press especially know nothing. [emoji38]

Their job is to direct as much traffic to their site as possible. Not to bring us credible information.

So to answer your question/statement, yes.

Guest firetotheworks

Their job is to direct as much traffic to their site as possible. Not to bring us credible information.

You haven't got a clue what you're talking about there.

That isn't how proper journalism works.

Howay man Odin, something is obviously happening.

I really hope it is or this place will be on suicide watch by the looks of it.

Just think back to Carvers stint in charge.. it’s still fresh in my mind. We’re literally a few months from something similar happening if this takeover doesn’t happen and Rafa isn’t backed in January.

Maybe he’ll wait until end of season.. but no more than that under the current regime if it insists on not supporting him. Why would he waste his best years here?

So it might seem pessimistic but I don’t fucking care. My hope is that Mike decides to make the club a tastier proposition by signing players and making sure we finish higher up the table.

The worst case scenario doesn’t bare thinking about.

Proper journalists?! Who would that be?

Based on Ashley's joke of a tenureship here, it would be remarkably naive to put all the eggs in the optimistic basket of anything good happening for us. Although having said that, there are many things happening that would be totally illogical if it was just to trouser the January transfer kitty cash.

I now firmly believe that it'll be an announcement out of the blue of the club being sold on the official website on a dark, damp Tuesday or Wednesday when you want to go out and stock the fridge full of tins but daren't due to the working week being in full swing.

Proper journalists?! Who would that be?

You aren't worth the effort of explaining if your starting position of understanding is so low.

Shall we get the Pulitzer ready for Lee Ryder then?

All you have to do is log onto The Chronicle site and see what’s important to them. Click bait titles so daft cunts like you will help them reach their ad revenue targets.

Coming out with stories about NDA’s and Due Dilligence is a double positive for them.. whether it’s right or wrong nobody speaks. So they can basically write what they want without having to do ANY factual reporting.

Daft c***s like me eh?

Are you just ignoring all the reporting from the broadsheets? Newspapers where their journalists have to verify their information and sources before they are allowed to go publication?

Of course there is every chance this comes to nothing, because they are dealing with Mike Ashley.

But to think this is just a load of click bait made up by the Chronicle..... your naivety knows no bounds.