Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shall we get the Pulitzer ready for Lee Ryder then?

All you have to do is log onto The Chronicle site and see what’s important to them. Click bait titles so daft c***s like you will help them reach their ad revenue targets.

Coming out with stories about NDA’s and Due Dilligence is a double positive for them.. whether it’s right or wrong nobody speaks. So they can basically write what they want without having to do ANY factual reporting.

No need to launch into a burst of vitriolic rhetoric, like. :lol:

Caulkin and Hardy are two both very well respected journalists and have covered this. PCP haven't denied it and have refused to comment on the matter. There's something there, no doubt about it. To dismiss it as another Ashley-Bishop PR stunt is baffling.

Guest The Little Waster

Was it Odin who claimed to figure Ashley out before everyone else, that being when Keegan quit? :lol:

Nar, that was The Little Waster.

Aye n aa woz reet n aal 🤓

Coming out with stories about NDA’s and Due Dilligence is a double positive for them.. whether it’s right or wrong nobody speaks. So they can basically write what they want without having to do ANY factual reporting.

This makes no sense. The world's media have reported that PCP signed a non-disclosure agreement. If that's simply untrue, why wouldn't anyone say so? :lol:

This makes no sense. The world's media have reported that PCP signed a non-disclosure agreement. If that's simply untrue, why wouldn't anyone say so? :lol:

Maybe Ashley is giving them all free Donnay socks and a Karibor hat to keep schtum.

It’s hardly on the sky news yellow ticker. All the worldwide websites have done is rewrite what’s been written by the media here. Which as far as I can tell are just taking rumours from twitter and turning it into a story.

It COULD very well be true but the fact is none of us cattle class are going to know what’s going on in these meetings if there are any.

Like “Amanda Staveley is only willing to pay 300m” it’s just utter twoddle. Who the fuck would know that apart from her and her closest advisors.. they are certainly not calling local journos to tell them their plans.

Anyone claiming to be an ITK or to have a source is talking through their arse.

It’s hardly on the sky news yellow ticker. All the worldwide websites have done is rewrite what’s been written by the media here. Which as far as I can tell are just taking rumours from twitter and turning it into a story.

It COULD very well be true but the fact is none of us cattle class are going to know what’s going on in these meetings if there are any.

Like “Amanda Staveley is only willing to pay 300m” it’s just utter twoddle. Who the f*** would know that apart from her and her closest advisors.. they are certainly not calling local journos to tell them their plans.

:spit:

Like “Amanda Staveley is only willing to pay 300m” it’s just utter twoddle. Who the f*** would know that apart from her and her closest advisors.. they are certainly not calling local journos to tell them their plans.

Irony for the sky sports ticker ITK :lol:

s6mwIkB.jpg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5052209/Heir-Saudi-throne-tightens-grip-power-arrests.html#ixzz4xbWpm43t

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

His modernisation plans have included lifting the ban on women drivers and investmenting $500billion (£381billion) in a new city and business zone.

The proposals, grouped under the name Vision 2030, also feature plans for the partial privatisation of the state oil company, Saudi Aramco, and the creation of the world's largest sovereign wealth fund

I wouldn't be surprised if it's the Crown Prince looking to buy the club.

Ok so here goes...

Lad at work, also works in hospitality at the club, has been told that the deal for PCP to buy the club has been done and that they are waiting for a couple of weeks to announce the deal.

Interestingly, he said Mike Ashley wants his money by Dec 15th (rather specific I thought), as he has a property deal in the pipeline.

Before anyone asks, I dont know how reliable he is, nor do I know who at the club told him. But if I didn't post it and it was true, I would be kicking myself.