Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who is talking about thanking her? Did I miss something?

I thought it was about Ashley's long and storied history of being a fat worthless lying piece of shit. Staveley has little to do with that, and there is certainly not near enough information to determine if she was bizarrely using this as a publicity stunt.

Occam's Razor suggests that Ashley and his minions, with their history of being utter lying cunts, are acting out their nature.

I mean FFS, Dennis Wise in that interview practically conjured Ashley's cock out of thin air, and then went on to lovingly insert it into his hobbit asshole. Just go back to 2008 and the shit tornado these dickheads created. That should be enough to convince anybody not to trust one fucking word out of their mouths. Staveley has nothing to do with that. This whole shit reeks and is so predictable.

POOT, my comments were a bit of a joke TBF. I was implying that even if she's the devil she's still got plenty of work to do to get anywhere near Ashley.

Basically, nobody should waste their breath criticising her before Ashley.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/5091764/amanda-staveley-newcastle-mike-ashley-curry/amp/

Looking back at those images when you are all caught up in the hype the story fits the images.

When you hear alleged truths, then they could have not even been there at the same time or even seen one another if they were.

Not one image shows them actually together? As a group or anything. The whole thing is a f***ing shambles with Rafa caught in the cross fire.Either shes lying or he is, either way im bored shitless of it all tbh.

I know who I'd stick my money on in terms of who was lying...

Its difficult not to side,

Given we know the following settlement was admitted:

'The club (under the guidance of Mike Ashley) admitted to the tribunal “that it repeatedly and intentionally misled the press, public and the fans”.'

But it just feels almost like the media and all these ITK are misleading everyone now.She needs to put her words into action for me, make a bid the seller takes serious, and stop sitting on the one offer expecting him to think he needs to sell, like hes under some pressure. He doesnt give a fuck what we think. If she does or cares then just pay the fuckers ransom.

Is there another owner in top flight football around like Ashley who is using the club purely as a billboard with little or no interest in progressing the sporting side of things?

The only ones that spring to mind are the Red Bull clubs but they're not bleeding those clubs dry, far from it.

Hard to explain to people how draining a relationship that is.

So if you jump the shark of logic and believe the spewing hippo really wants to sell, what does he want?

350mil no clauses, so PCP accept risk of HMRC fine and relegation

No need to invest in the window hence the deadline

Keep the land (60m?) probably use the proximity to the ground to raise rental price on any property built

possible extended advertising rights

and who knows about the kit deal with SD which if the same as rangers gives NUFC approx 7pence in the pound.

Kill the fucker  O0

And that's the reason even Shepherd was preferable to Ashley, despite being incompetent and despised by many by the time Ashley took over. At least there was a chance something good might happen under him, as opposed to none.

I was never a big fan of Shepard, my family had run in’s with him via his other businesses so I knew that he wasn’t a nice man and never had NUFC’s best interests at heart. Despite this though he was a businessman who knew that success on the pitch was crucial to the financial side of things. He knew that if he got the club competing then the fans would follow and just one cup win could be the spark to ignite the eternal fire. He obviously got a lot of things wrong, but he did try. He was willing to back his manager and back then even the shit players we signed were still regarded as the next best player, be it Owen, Woodgate, Jenas, Dyer, or even Boumsong.

And that's the reason even Shepherd was preferable to Ashley, despite being incompetent and despised by many by the time Ashley took over. At least there was a chance something good might happen under him, as opposed to none.

I was never a big fan of Shepard, my family had run in’s with him via his other businesses so I knew that he wasn’t a nice man and never had NUFC’s best interests at heart. Despite this though he was a businessman who knew that success on the pitch was crucial to the financial side of things. He knew that if he got the club competing then the fans would follow and just one cup win could be the spark to ignite the eternal fire. He obviously got a lot of things wrong, but he did try. He was willing to back his manager and back then even the s*** players we signed were still regarded as the next best player, be it Owen, Woodgate, Jenas, Dyer, or even Boumsong.

Wow, were  you even alive to see those players you mentioned? Aside from Boumsong they were all great signings for us, and no one could have guessed what Owen would have turned out like at the time.

Surely the reason Boumsong was such a "big transfer" was because he had gone to Rangers for free six months earlier, and then screwed us for 8m quid (an extraordinary sum for a defender at the time)? We made it a big deal with out shite pursuit of him, not because he was Maldini .

I think no one wants to or needs to argue who is the more evil one between the fat cunt or Amanda. I think people criticise Amanda mainly because it is useless to criticise the other one.  We all know that.

But then I do think the fat cunt wants to sell.  It has gone too far.

Can’t be chewed with this saga again all over the summer.

In some respects, we could do with PCP and Amanda Staveley saying it's over and they are going to look for another club or away from football altogether.

These little snippets that give the tiniest glimmer of hope are torturous.

Ineresting? I would call it disturbing.

But the line

Staveley, who has adopted a very public interest in buying the club
seems to be the opposite of true so I suspect (hope) this is more of a hit piece.

Does this hint that they'll be back again in the summer?

I have said before, so long as Rafa is here then PCP partners will think of buying us as a real possible outcome.

PCP partners doesn't exist. It's just a vehicle for money that is offshore. It isn't a bunch of people and strategists and financiers etc...It's just her and that mad grin. :lol:

Does this hint that they'll be back again in the summer?

I have said before, so long as Rafa is here then PCP partners will think of buying us as a real possible outcome.

PCP partners doesn't exist. It's just a vehicle for money that is offshore. It isn't a bunch of people and strategists and financiers etc...It's just her and that mad grin. :lol:

You know what I mean.