Newcastle United 0-1 Bournemouth - 04/11/17 - post match reaction from page 27

Greg

It's hard to say if he was on or off like. We'll find out now when they look at it in microscopic detail :lol:

It's one of those 'give the attacker the benefit of the doubt' ones for me.

It's not that close tbh, his head is clearly leaning in front of the defender. Also one for the pet hates thread but i hate give the attacker the benefit of the doubt lark, it's a load of bollocks.

Awful decision to flag Gayle as offside. Officials always bottle the big calls in our favour.

It wasn't, i know it's bad for us but he was clearly offside.

The Bournemouth right back is keeping him on.

It's hard to say if he was on or off like. We'll find out now when they look at it in microscopic detail :lol:

It's not that close tbh, his head is clearly leaning in front of the defender. Also one for the pet hates thread but i hate give the attacker the benefit of the doubt lark, it's a load of bollocks.

Their number 2, not the defender he's next to, he's level with him.

Should be a goal.

You're watching a 4 bit stream though Mole, there's literally no way you can make that kind of call here man :lol:

It was close, we'll find out what it was in a minute,

Awful decision to flag Gayle as offside. Officials always bottle the big calls in our favour.

It wasn't, i know it's bad for us but he was clearly offside.

Are you blind?

Try here https://www.specsavers.co.uk/

:lol: His head is leaning ahead of the last defender.

With the defender that was next to him, aye. The other defender played him on.

You're watching a 4 bit stream though Mole, there's literally no way you can make that kind of call here man :lol:

It was close, we'll find out what it was in a minute,

And you give the attacker the benefit of the doubt because it's literally impossible for the linesman to know which way close calls are. Otherwise it's just random.

He's not clearly offside but its also clearly not an awful decision [emoji38] It's not even an awful decision with the benefit of pause and slow motion replays let alone when it's in full speed

:thup:

It's the classic 'should give the attacker the benefit of the doubt' even though that literally isn't ever the case. The linesman figured he was probably off, so gave it. Annoying, but hardly a massive fuck up.

Guest reefatoon

:lol: The bias in this thread.

OUT.

http://forum.pimaxvr.com/uploads/default/original/2X/7/7b75ea4501bd40b14901f4045bbc9e641f31b98e.jpg