The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Anyone watching the Barca game on Bein Sports, who is the mental geordie commentator try to be Sid Waddell?

Ray Hudson.

He's brilliant

"Suarez showing better balance than a one legged man trying to stand up in a hammock" ffs

Guest neesy111

Dead sport.

We didn't even need VAR for that.

Just Keith Stroud who incidentally has just ruled out a good Bristol City goal to give them a free kick on the edge of the box.

Dont think VAR would be  useful there, especially as Bristol City play tomorrow.

Play the mackems.

Dead sport.

We didn't even need VAR for that.

Just Keith Stroud who incidentally has just ruled out a good Bristol City goal to give them a free kick on the edge of the box.

Dont think VAR would be  useful there, especially as Bristol City play tomorrow.

Haha. Good point - I meant Cardiff of course. Bristol are playing the mackems actually, I think.

And, aye, I know VAR wouldn't have helped there. Personally, think it will be beneficial in the long-term but three-minute waits are just stupid and ridiculous. Hopefully, in the long term, VAR can prevent Keith Stroud from striking again though. It's a genuine wonder how he finds his way outside of his own front door.

Juve with their 15th clean sheet in 16 games. :lol:

Amazing consistency

And yet chances are, they wont be top come tomorrow night.

Lazio is a tough game for Napoli mind, they've already beaten Juventus in Turin. My gut feeling is as soon as Napoli concede 1st to Juve, they aren't getting it back.