The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

Oh look, Soccer Saturday spending the entirety of their analysis of Doucouré talking about how great he'd be at another club. I really wish they'd fuck off.

Oh look, Soccer Saturday spending the entirety of their analysis of Doucouré talking about how great he'd be at another club. I really wish they'd f*** off.

Its almost a mantra for Sky, good player at a club outside the top 6 will be at a top 6 club soon. They did it to Merino earlier in the season as well.

Oh look, Soccer Saturday spending the entirety of their analysis of Doucouré talking about how great he'd be at another club. I really wish they'd fuck off.

It's disgusting, it really is. It just adds to a footballing culture of the have's vs the have nots.

They always talk about bigger clubs too but what they really mean is richer club or better team.

Oh look, Soccer Saturday spending the entirety of their analysis of Doucouré talking about how great he'd be at another club. I really wish they'd f*** off.

It's disgusting, it really is. It just adds to a footballing culture of the have's vs the have nots.

They always talk about bigger clubs too but what they really mean is richer club or better team.

They said it about Lemina after his first game  :lol: