The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Seri won't be at fulham long like. Really like him

Was absolue dogshit in the first match this season. Can’t remember him managing to make one good pass. I was so hyped to see him play as well.

He was great in the first half, completely ran out of steam then

2010-2011 season Scott Parker for West Ham. I remember him having the season of his life. On an individual level, I'd say it was his best year.

:thup: he had a hell of a purple patch for a little while there

Seri won't be at fulham long like. Really like him

Was absolue dogshit in the first match this season. Can’t remember him managing to make one good pass. I was so hyped to see him play as well.

He was great in the first half, completely ran out of steam then

:thup:

My favourite thing about him is that he can’t play or train if it’s below 5 degrees celsius due to a medical condition.

Weird that leicester fans hate Puel. Guess we shouldn't judge because of Pards but I don't really get it

Don't like his football I don't think.  They were really good vs us at SJP but rubbish when we played them at the King Power

Richarlison was apparently really wasteful last season, if Everton can get him to be more efficient he'll be worth the money in the ridiculous world we live in IMO as he's decently creative.

His production under Silva has been outrageous tbf, even at Watford last season.