The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Every single result goes against us, man. Yesterday's were disgusting.

No idea how you think that, like. Swansea were battered, WBA lost, Southampton drew, Stoke drew. It could have been way, way worse.

Swansea were battered..... by Brighton. WBA to Huddersfield.

Southampton & Stoke's draws were decent points at Burnley & Leicester.

Technically it could've been worse but not really.

We lost ground on two teams. It's been fine. :lol:

Are people seriously seeing yesterday's results as a good day? It's about rooting teams to the bottom, not everyone staying within 3 points of each other. Especially when Brighton & Huddersfield were most likely to go down.

Maybe not 'good', but three of the five clubs below us lost and the other two drew like we did. How's that disgusting? :lol:

Depends who you think will get out of it. Personally thought Brighton & Huddersfield were more likely to go down than Palace & Swansea, so seeing the former both win is bad.

Jamie Redknapp: issue for Arsenal today is because the Wembley pitch is big.  :hmm:

Also saying Bravo should have been dropped as it's a cup final.  Would have done wonders for his confidence

Weirdly refrained from saying the same about Ospina.

As long as there's at least three clubs below us I don't care who they are. All of us are evidently shite. :lol:

Fair enough :lol: I'm just in disbelief at how chilled this place (THIS PLACE?!?!) is about yesterday. All this 'well I'd have taken a draw beforehand' when we threw away a comfortable 2-0 lead, followed by being ok with Brighton & Huddersfield winning. Everyone's so calm, I don't get it :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Are there any undoubtedly great players that you just don't like? Not necessarily their personalities or cheating or antics or whatever?Just players that you don't like as footballers? For me that player is Aguero.

Offside at all?

Can’t be offside from a goal kick.

Well I've learnt something there [emoji106]

I've been watching football for 45 years and never knew this existed [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

can't be from a throw or corner either