The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guardiola sent to the stands. Justified or power tripping from the ref? He only approached him to question a wrong decision.

Instinct wants to say he's being a little bitch but then we do say refs should be more diligent with players and staff being aggressive toward them. :dontknow:

True, but for me he's possibly in the wrong match (given the stakes) if he can't take a manager approaching him (obviously emotionally-charged) questioning a wrong decision without resorting to sending him off.

Guest neesy111

That would have taken 10-15 seconds to get the correct decision if VAR could be used the right way fwiw.

No chance.  Probably 1 minute.

Milner didn't deliberatly play it back so it's offside

I know the offside rule is confusing but surely that can't be right

That's always been the rule

I don’t know what’s going on here, like.

I'm just making it up by the way  :lol:

Doesn't really matter whether it came off Milner or not, Sane is onside.

He’s offside if it comes off the Man C player and not Milner.

Sane looked level to me? Might be looking at the wrong phase of play like...

Nah he wasn't, he was a good distance offside at the time Milner played the ball.

There's only one opposition player between Sane and the goal. If it was Jesus who played it Sane would be offside because the keeper isn't between Sane and the goal

Don't care what people think of Millwall (I personally like them) but if they make it into the play-off's it will be a phenomenal achievement. And considering what Neil Harris has overcome in his life to do this is great to see as well.

There's only one opposition player between Sane and the goal. If it was Jesus who played it Sane would be offside because the keeper isn't between Sane and the goal

:thup:

The commentators are still talking about whether it was deliberate that Milner hit the ball!? I don't get why. Do they think the city player next to Milner hit it first?

He has to deliberately pass it backwards for Sane to be on - I'm convinced that's the rule

The commentators are still talking about whether it was deliberate that Milner hit the ball!? I don't get why. Do they think the city player next to Milner hit it first?

He has to deliberately pass it backwards for Sane to be on - I'm convinced that's the rule

WHICH CITY PLAYED THE BALL FORWARDS FOR HIM TO BE OFFSIDE???!

It's clearly onside man :lol: Sane was onside when de Bruyne played the original ball in the box, before Karius punched the ball forward onto Milner's though

Guest Spark

There we have it, the goal stood have should.

:lol: Did I imagine it or did he still get it wrong when correcting himself?

He did. He’s had a mare.

There we have it, the goal stood have should.

:lol: Did I imagine it or did he still get it wrong when correcting himself?

The only thing that really matters after Karius punches it is who touches it: Milner or Jesus? It was Milner so it was onside. It's as simple as that :lol: