The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

The two sides of Ronaldo in these two legs like. Utter genius and then bravado over a pen in a game where he's been anonymous.

Can't decide if it's a red or not. But sending Buffon off is completely wrong.

You can't get into a refs face like that, bumping into him as well. Ref has zero choice but to give a red. As much as i hated seeing it given as well.

Not seen the incident, but have to say most if not all the big name refs would deserve it, fucking cunts, especiallly the English ones.

I mean it might be the right decision. I still can't decide from the replays I've seen. But honestly, who puts Michael Oliver in charge of a game like this. He's a terrible referee. :lol:

You can't get into a refs face like that, bumping into him as well. Ref has zero choice but to give a red. As much as i hated seeing it given as well.

:thup: Seemed an overreaction from Oliver first off but those replays, can't argue with it as sad as it is.

I'm a bit 25% not a penalty, obviously pens are a matter of opinion sometimes, but what Buffon did was ridiculous, however understandable.

Guest firetotheworks

I mean it might be the right decision. I still can't decide from the replays I've seen. But honestly, who puts Michael Oliver in charge of a game like this. He's a terrible referee. [emoji38]

Michael Oliver, terrible? Not a chance, he's easily one of the best around.

Not seen the incident, but have to say most of not all the big name refs would deserve it, fucking cunts, especiallly the English ones.

Not sure Oliver has done owt wrong tbh. Penalty looks soft but you can't do what Buffon did.

Juve have let themselves down here like. Petulant arseholes acting like spoilt brats. I liked them before the last 10 minutes. :lol:

Should’ve just stood applauding the decision. Well done English Mike, thanks for costing us the greatest game of our lives.

Juve have let themselves down here like. Petulant arseholes acting like spoilt brats. I liked them before the last 10 minutes. :lol:

Should’ve just stood applauding the decision. Well done English Mike, thanks for costing us the greatest game of our lives.

Give over man. :lol: Benatia has cost them.

Not seen the incident, but have to say most of not all the big name refs would deserve it, fucking cunts, especiallly the English ones.

Not sure Oliver has done owt wrong tbh. Penalty looks soft but you can't do what Buffon did.

Again, not seen because I don’t have BT Sport, however theirs a number of referees who could be punched in the face and it would be deserved, Oliver being one of them.

He just stands there waiting for the contact. :lol:

I think he was more interested in scoring a goal there than waiting to get a pen like :lol:

Didn't look that way at all. Didn't even move towards the ball.

Nonce club through.

He's looking at the ball, waiting for it to drop to score an easy goal. How is he seeing through the back of his head that Benatia is going to jump on his back?

Guest Open_C

Gutted for those Juve fans. Imagine that level of euphoria being sucked out of you so swiftly.

Massive Lads Fans will be joining their forums and telling them that SAFC fans know how they feel marra

Again, not seen because I don’t have BT Sport, however theirs a number of referee who could be punched in the face and it would be deserved, Oliver being one of them.

Harsh but quite true in some respects.

I mean it might be the right decision. I still can't decide from the replays I've seen. But honestly, who puts Michael Oliver in charge of a game like this. He's a terrible referee. [emoji38]

Michael Oliver, terrible? Not a chance, he's easily one of the best around.

Him being one of the best doesn’t mean he can’t been terrible. Refereeing standards these days is a joke.

How can people say the pen is even soft ffs? Clear as day it's a pen. Charges straight into the back of him. Arms then body then thigh along with a dodgy leg round the side.

If it was Varane on Higuain everyone would be saying it's stonewall