The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Why are city wearing their away kit here, blue and yellow doesn't clash, pet hate of mine.

Now they both have yellow socks.

Personally I wish every team used their away kit when they were away, and the third only when the away kit would clash with the home team.

:thup:

Why are city wearing their away kit here, blue and yellow doesn't clash, pet hate of mine.

Personally I wish every team used their away kit when they were away, and the third only when the away kit would clash with the home team.

No. Just no.

Agreed.

Dunno like, when I think of some of the stadiums we've played in my time supporting us, I'm pleased we wore our black and white stripes rather than a shirt with a pattern we'd change at the end of the season. San Siro, Nou Camp etc.

And vice versa, seeing the famous shirts of Barcelona and Inter at SJP rather than an away shirt which no one will remember

Agreed.

Just wrong.

Football clubs and their histories are built around their kit and their colours. It is part of their identity - away kits change all the time and so really aren't - though some have ended up with cult status.

Away and change kits should only be used when there is a clear kit clash.

Dunno like, when I think of some of the stadiums we've played in my time supporting us, I'm pleased we wore our black and white stripes rather than a shirt with a pattern we'd change at the end of the season. San Siro, Nou Camp etc.

And vice versa, seeing the famous shirts of Barcelona and Inter at SJP rather than an away shirt which no one will remember

When we played in the Champions League the rules were that away teams played in their home shirt and in case of a kit clash the home team changed their shirt, hence why we beat Juventus at home wearing our away kit whilst Juventus wore black and white. We would have worn our black and white shirts in any case.

When we played in the Champions League the rules were that away teams played in their home shirt and in case of a kit clash the home team changed their shirt, hence why we beat Juventus at home wearing our away kit whilst Juventus wore black and white. We would have worn our black and white shirts in any case.

With Kaizero's rules we'd have worn our away or third kit at the San Siro and Nou Camp which was my point. I'm fully aware we didn't wear black and white at SJP vs Juve

Agreed.

Just wrong.

Football clubs and their histories are built around their kit and their colours. It is part of their identity - away kits change all the time and so really aren't - though some have ended up with cult status.

Away and change kits should only be used when there is a clear kit clash.

With Kaizero's rules we'd have worn our away or third kit at the San Siro and Nou Camp

We wouldn't have been at home, so if my rules were implemented back then nobody would've made a big deal about it as it would've been natural to use the away or third kit at the San Siro and Nou Camp. Weird diss attempt.

With Kaizero's rules we'd have worn our away or third kit at the San Siro and Nou Camp

We wouldn't have been at home, so if my rules were implemented back then nobody would've made a big deal about it as it would've been natural to use the away or third kit at the San Siro and Nou Camp. Weird diss attempt.

It wasn't a diss attempt I was just saying I was pleased to see us wearing our black and white strips at the Nou Camp and San Siro rather than an away kit which would have been binned off at the end of the season in response to Stifler's post

It wasn't a diss attempt I was just saying I was pleased to see us wearing our black and white strips at the Nou Camp and San Siro rather than an away kit which would have been binned off at the end of the season