The other games today 2018/19

Greg

They signed Mawson and loaned Chambers yet I don’t think they play. Surely an upgrade on this lot?

Had never heard of le Marchand until a few weeks ago. Interesting that a 29 year old who's spent most of his career in Ligue 2 is keeping out Mawson who they spent £20mil on

They signed Mawson and loaned Chambers yet I don’t think they play. Surely an upgrade on this lot?

Had never heard of le Marchand until a few weeks ago. Interesting that a 29 year old who's spent most of his career in Ligue 2 is keeping out Mawson who they spent £20mil on

This is why I worry about them going for Allardyce.

Seri looks poor too, not really sure what he's supposed to be, looks like a nothing-player in this league, same with Anguissa (although he's young). £60m for those two, wasn't it?

Seri can't play in the cold. For real.

"The midfielder has a problem with chilblains on his feet that means he almost cannot play in cold weather.

“When it’s cold I need special treatment,” he told Le Point. “I don’t see myself playing in a country where it’s cold. I hurt everywhere and I can't train.”"

Seri looks poor too, not really sure what he's supposed to be, looks like a nothing-player in this league, same with Anguissa (although he's young). £60m for those two, wasn't it?

"The midfielder has a problem with chilblains on his feet that means he almost cannot play in cold weather.

“When it’s cold I need special treatment,” he told Le Point. “I don’t see myself playing in a country where it’s cold. I hurt everywhere and I can't train.”"

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!!! Is that for real?! :lol:

That is crazy. How did they sign him after he's said that! :lol:

It's looking kind of crazy right now man.

Mad amounts spent on those two and their midfield has been a sieve.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!!! Is that for real?! :lol:

That is crazy. How did they sign him after he's said that! :lol:

It's real. He's said it in multiple interviews. One of the main reasons he signed for Nice was the climate. Then he fucking went to London :lol:

Holy shit, I shouldn't laugh at his misfortune but  :lol: