The other games today 2018/19

Greg

"Best keeper in the league" :lol:

Probably is tbf

:thup:

It certainly isn't De Gea based on this season.

I would like to see how Alisson or any other keeper would do behind our defence.

De Gea is comfortably the best keeper in the league.

Mourinho is on his last legs in English football, think he'll need to go abroad for his next job. His defensive obsession is getting the worst out of Man U. They have weaknesses, but they are nowhere near as bad as he is making them look.

Hes finished at top clubs in my opinion hes yesterdays man now. He was very fortunate at how and where he ended up and with endless amounts of money to spend but for years even his 2nd spell as Chelsea manager the 2nd season its all been downhill since. He is certainly finished in England and his over inflated ego will mean he wont take a middle to lower prem team

Goodbye Jose you utter cunt

De Gea is comfortably the best keeper in the league. Like the rest of Man Utd’s squad, low on form and confidence. He’s the best in the world.

Nah. It's much easier to just be a shot stopper like De Gea than to play as a sweeper keeper almost like an extra outfield player like Ter Stegen, Allison, Neuer, Ederson, etc.

Guest firetotheworks

De Gea is comfortably the best keeper in the league. Like the rest of Man Utd’s squad, low on form and confidence. He’s the best in the world.

I don't think he is anymore. The position is much more than it used to be and although I'd say he's the best shot-stopper in the world, that's as far as it goes.

I very rarely watch Man City but does Ederson ever really make mistakes? Not as talked up as De Gea or Allison but can't remember him making many errors

Given away quite a few pointless penalties/goals this season.

Does my head in for FPL reasons

Guest firetotheworks

I very rarely watch Man City but does Ederson ever really make mistakes? Not as talked up as De Gea or Allison but can't remember him making many errors

Yeah. He's given away a couple of penalties needlessly.

I don't think he is anymore. The position is much more than it used to be and although I'd say he's the best shot-stopper in the world, that's as far as it goes.

Just different opinions really. These ball-playing goalkeepers are fashionable at the moment but even then, I’d have Ederson over Alisson. Admittedly Alisson starts for Brazil (to my knowledge) but based on what I’ve seen I prefer Ederson.