The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest Howaythetoon

Under Mourinho Man Utd didn’t play football, the rest do I’ll grant you. Could we play better football? I think we can, but not at the flick of a switch. Again we are so entrenched in how we play, we can’t play another way and for all of Rafa’s trying, he just doesn’t have the players anyway.

There is zero creativity, zero flair, zero genuine pace, zero guile and zero magic. Our midfield man is awful. Our forward line just as bad.

We are strong as a team in terms of organisation, positional awareness, tactical instruction, work-rate, spirit, fight and humility, but there is zero star quality in every position with maybe the exception of the ‘keeper so we are very weak in that sense, weaker than everyone else I’d say.

I’d replace every single one of them outfield if I could, especially at full-back, in the entire midfield and up front. I’d take most players from any other team around us.

Even some from Championhsip teams.

Again give Rafa Fulham’s team and the pundits would be talking about how good a promoted team they are over Wolves who despite their spend will do well to finish as high as we did last season. Best promoted team? KK’s 93-94 NUFC or Forest a year later? Ipswich and even Reid’s mackems? Wolves have spent over 100m man :lol:

Give Rafa West Ham’s team and you’d be looking at the top 6. And so on and so on.

Anyone been following the storm after the Inter-Napoli game?

Racist chants from Inter fans aimed at Napoli player Koulibaly (Inter had 2 black players playing fwiw  :idiot2: ).

Ancelotti asked 3 times for the game to be stopped, ignored all 3 times. Koulibaly ended up getting sent off after being understandably wound up for 80 mins.

Ancelotti now says next time one of his players is racially abused Napoli will just stop playing, even if it means forfeiting the game

Meanwhile the fans...

100 Inter "ultras" attacked a Napoli fan bus with metal bars

4 Napoli fans have been stabbed

Inter fan was ran over with a van and has died

Now rumours of the Italian FA president suspending Serie A following the death

Racist chants from Inter fans aimed at Napoli player Koulibaly (Inter had 2 plack players playing fwiw  :idiot2: ).

Ancelotti asked 3 times for the game to be stopped, ignored all 3 times. Koulibaly ended up getting sent off after being understandably wound up for 80 mins.

Ancelotti now says next time one of his players is racially abused Napoli will just stop playing, even if it means forfeiting the game

Meanwhile the fans...

Wow

Racist chants from Inter fans aimed at Napoli player Koulibaly (Inter had 2 black players playing fwiw  :idiot2: ).

Meanwhile the fans...

Jesus Christ.