The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Scott Brown is a terminally s*** footballer. Would hate to have a player like him at my club

We have a few who are as equally bad if not worse

Name them

I

I Just have Joselu and Manquillo

Joselu who's played for Madrid ressies, and in the PL, and Manquillo whos played for Liverpool, Atletico, and Marseille Meanwhile Scott Brown has stayed in a glorified third division his entire career. Poor footballers they may be, but infinitely better than Scott Brown.

As poor as we are, we’d walk the SPL.

Doubt it. Celtic qualified ahead of RB Leipzig in the Europa. Scottish league is good for the size of the country

See how they get on against remotely decent teams. It's a shocking standard.

They qualified out of their Europa group

Scott Brown is a terminally s*** footballer. Would hate to have a player like him at my club

Name them

I

Joselu who's played for Madrid ressies, and in the PL, and Manquillo whos played for Liverpool, Atletico, and Marseille Meanwhile Scott Brown has stayed in a glorified third division his entire career. Poor footballers they may be, but infinitely better than Scott Brown.

Doubt it. Celtic qualified ahead of RB Leipzig in the Europa. Scottish league is good for the size of the country

great, they lost to Salzburg, lost to Leipzig, drew with Suduva. The only decent team they beat was Leipzig.  Won three games. Hardly indicative of quality. Finished a whole 9 points behind 1st.  Failed to qualify for the CL against AEK athens.

There’s like 5 million people in Scotland. Not too many countries of that size have better leagues

Still, it's a bad league.

People shouldn’t compare it to the Premier League, its a ridiculous comparison

I didn’t. People were comparing one of Celtic’s players to ours. I just said that although we are a poor team, we would still walk the SPL. I would fancy us against Celtic, Rangers, and walk over the rest of the league. Of course there would be the odd result that went against us, but even if that came against the likes of Celtic or Rangers, I’d still expect us to pick up more than enough points the rest of the season to make it comfortable.

Only Celtic and possibly Rangers are Championship standard teams. Even then I don’t think they are top of the table Championship standard. The rest of the league is literally League 1/2 standard.

Name them

I

great, they lost to Salzburg, lost to Leipzig, drew with Suduva. The only decent team they beat was Leipzig.  Won three games. Hardly indicative of quality. Finished a whole 9 points behind 1st.  Failed to qualify for the CL against AEK athens.

There’s like 5 million people in Scotland. Not too many countries of that size have better leagues

For a country like Scotland who have such a footballing history, and were until recently (20-30 years) still a force in football, alongside it’s popularity, it is in poor quality and in a bad place right now.

???

Lass at one the games for SSN had them come to her, however her camera only showed her chest and everyone in the studio laughed. She had a puffa jacked on so it’s not like you could even make out her breasts, but no doubt someone will take offence.