The other games today 2018/19

Greg

We certainly had a better squad than Cardiff. We were one of the favourites to go up when we were promoted with a squad full of players who had done well at that level and even some players who were decent in the Premier League.

Cardiff were more likely to involved in a relegation battle when they got promoted, and had been in recent seasons.

Honestly, some people go off the deep end describing our squad at times :lol:

Nah, some people just judge everything with hindsight. We didn't suddenly have a squad that isn't shit quality because Rafa got them well-organised and up to 10th.

We had a pretty poor squad but we still had Dubravka, Lascelles, Lejeune, Perez, Kenedy, Shelvey. All good players, Cardiff have no good players

Dubravka and Kenedy were both January signings for a start, but is it really worth debating? I simply disagree with you.

Well like if you're going to make a statement I think you should be able to back it up

Guest Howaythetoon

Warnock has done a great job at Cardiff and I hope they stay up, he deserves that on his CV IMO and although he rubs people up the wrong way I think he’s a decent bloke and far more likeable than a lot of managers out there.

Guest firetotheworks

Nah, some people just judge everything with hindsight. We didn't suddenly have a squad that isn't s*** quality because Rafa got them well-organised and up to 10th.

We had a pretty poor squad but we still had Dubravka, Lascelles, Lejeune, Perez, Kenedy, Shelvey. All good players, Cardiff have no good players

Dubravka and Kenedy were both January signings for a start, but is it really worth debating? I simply disagree with you.

Well like if you're going to make a statement I think you should be able to back it up

Back up my opinion? :lol: It's not backed up with anything more than my personal opinion on football, same as everyone else.

Nah, some people just judge everything with hindsight. We didn't suddenly have a squad that isn't s*** quality because Rafa got them well-organised and up to 10th.

Back up my opinion? :lol: It's not backed up with anything more than my personal opinion on football, same as everyone else.

Meh. I just think its a bit stupid to make a post and then not try to give any justification for it when people think its wrong