The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest neesy111

Second time in two years Real have completely fallen apart in a second leg in the CL without Ramos

Lost last 4 games in CL when he hasn't played.

Guest neesy111

Can't pick a favourite for CL.  Barca should be favs but their CL away form recently is pretty poor and they haven't really been that good season.  Fancy city.

Can't pick a favourite for CL.  Barca should be favs but their CL away form recently is pretty poor and they haven't really been that good season.  Fancy city.

Maybe Atleti can finally do it

Great potential for the Champo League winners to be different from the norm, with Juve on the brink and Barca looking far from their best.

I feel that for the first time in a while (maybe since Heynckes side at Bayern or Mourinho's at Inter) the best teams in Europe are not in Spain. Barcelona might still win because Messi is Messi, but Man City, Liverpool, Juventus, and Paris are better football sides than the top Spanish teams, imo. They will rectify this by spending Niger's GDP in the summer, but it is still interesting.

Bayern Munich are in form at the right time. There is no team though that stands out as a clear favourite.

I would love to see a Atletico Madrid vs Ajax final.

Guest Howaythetoon

Would love for Ajax to win it and wouldn’t mind Spurs winning it either. Would actually sicken me if PSG or City did, it’s bad enough them buying their way to domestic titles. Liverpool winning it would be equally sickening, but for other reasons.

Guest neesy111

About time the Champions League got interesting again

Yeap, last time was when Bayern and Dortmund got to the final.

I don't, i should but in the back of my mind i keep thinking Pep is going tinker with some weird line up like he has almost every time since he left Barca.

They definitely have the team to do it though considering what's left.