The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Chelsea playing Hazard as a striker by the looks of it

Wouldn't be surprised if he's just another midfielder(i.e. there's no striker) and they just pack the box tbh, which considering the lack of direct play outside of Messi they'll probably have quite a lot of success in stifling them.

Of course now i have said this Messi's gonna score a hatrick.

Guest firetotheworks

It's probably THE trademark Messi ball isn't it? The perfectly weighted, chipped through ball to the left back at the far post.

Messi and Alba have had a great connection all season. Watched them play Valencia, who seemed to close out most of their side, but Messi just kept playing in Alba constantly. Moses could been in for a painful evening.

Have been for a while tbh, has hallmarks of Xavi and Alves about it.

Guest firetotheworks

Messi and Alba have had a great connection all season. Watched them play Valencia, who seemed to close out most of their side, but Messi just kept playing in Alba constantly. Moses could been in for a painful evening.

Have been for a while tbh, has hallmarks of Xavi and Alves about it.

Or Messi Alves [emoji38] I don't think there's been another player that's worked better with Messi than Alves.

Guest firetotheworks

It's probably THE trademark Messi ball isn't it? The perfectly weighted, chipped through ball to the left back at the far post.

:thup: It's an absolute joy to watch that pass from him.

Remember when he went through that phase of constantly lobbing keepers during one on ones as well? [emoji38] I absolutely loved that.

Guest firetotheworks

[emoji38] More meant the over to the top through ball to the wing, Xavi almost always found Alves in ridiculous amounts of space.

Messi's understanding with Alba reminds me of it tbh.

:thup: We've been so lucky to get to see this Barcelona era like.

Guest firetotheworks

Chelsea playing Hazard as a striker by the looks of it

Absolutely mental, they've been shite every time I've seen him used there.

*Cutscene*