The other games today 2018/19

Greg

He's right.

I tackled my colleague (Jude, 56) from behind in my old role. I was only slightly late but was asked to empty my desk. Wouldn't have happened 10 years ago. I pleaded with the 4th official (some bloke in the corridor) on my way but he said he didn't it. Proper harsh but that's modern offices for you.

No VAR at your place?

He's right.

I tackled my colleague (Jude, 56) from behind in my old role. I was only slightly late but was asked to empty my desk. Wouldn't have happened 10 years ago. I pleaded with the 4th official (some bloke in the corridor) on my way but he said he didn't it. Proper harsh but that's modern offices for you.

No VAR at your place?

Only on the eve of the full moon as a trial. Frustrating.

I’m completely ok with players laying into pitch invaders.

Aye, pitch invaders should be fair game for any player wanting to take out a bit of frustration. Clatter the fuck out of the cunts, is what I say. They have no right being there, as far as I'm concerned the ref should pretend the invader is air and the player is just trying out some cool new moves.

Speroni is injured long term and now Hennessey is out for the season at Palace, they have no senior GK

Emergency loan? :lol:

I'd be pissed off if they are allowed an emergency loan for a goalkeeper when the season we went down we were refused an emergency loan when all our fit senior goalkeepers were injured.

Guest firetotheworks

No charge for Aguero which is a bit of a joke imo

Joke if he had been charged in a lot of other people's opinions tbf, mine included.