Islam Slimani - Returned to Leicester

Figures 1-0 Football

You can't get banned for standing on a guy's foot off the ball like [emoji38]

Didn't Shelvey get a ban for that?

He did. Though it has endlessly been described as a stamp in the ever-reliablesensationalist media and therefore ask anyone who never saw it, and possibly 1,000's who did, Shelvey stamped on him.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

I can't believe anyone is querying whether or not he should get retrospectively banned for this...

He's an idiot, shouldn't have done it, would have been sent off if the ref had seen it.

Needles to say, you took drugs

I can't believe anyone is querying whether or not he should get retrospectively banned for this...

He's an idiot, shouldn't have done it, would have been sent off if the ref had seen it.

They've got hooves for goodness' sake.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

They've got hooves for goodness' sake.

You feed swans beef burgers

You can't get banned for standing on a guy's foot off the ball like [emoji38]

Didn't Shelvey get a ban for that?

He did. Though it has endlessly been described as a stamp in the ever-reliablesensationalist media and therefore ask anyone who never saw it, and possibly 1,000's who did, Shelvey stamped on him.

Anyweay you look at that, deliberately putting your weight on someones ankle is pretty shitty. Same as kicking someone up the arse constitutes above tolerance aggression of some sort regardless of how you interpret violence semantically. The Salah thing + inconsistency is the real issue. Getting caught kicking someone up the arse and being done is fair enough.

IMO standing on someone's foot is a lot more painful and likely to do damage than tapping someone's calf with a foot. Applying the letter of the law might be what is happening, but it's snidey as fuck.

Guest chopey

Three match ban. Done for the season. Bye.

I hope whatever we laid out is refunded.

Fucking waste. Signing an injured player was a joke anyway.

Totally agree, saying that the other two he signed kept us up so 2 out of 3 can't be bad.

Appeal rejected by the FA. Probably worried sick that a kick to the shin pads after being provoked could have killed the WBA player and ended his career.

Three match ban. Done for the season. Bye.

I hope whatever we laid out is refunded.

Fucking waste. Signing an injured player was a joke anyway.

Yep, can see Leicester being bang up for giving us our couple of mil back.

Stupid of Slimani and should be banned.

When I watched the game, the commentators Dawson doing something which caused Slimani to react, can't find the incident now.

However Dawson rolling in the grass pretending to be injured with the intention to get him banned is not something I like.

It's almost like signings involve risk.

Especially those that are pushed through at the last minute in a panic due to the incompetence of the rest of the window.

That said, I’ve seen fuck all from him that we wouldn’t get from Mitro, at Leicester and his limited time with us - silly ban included. Why we’d sell a younger lad with more chance for improvement to buy him, I’d never know. Hopefully we’ll look elsewhere.

Stupid of Slimani and should be banned.

When I watched the game, the commentators Dawson doing something which caused Slimani to react, can't find the incident now.

However Dawson rolling in the grass pretending to be injured with the intention to get him banned is not something I like.

Dawson deliberately trod on Silmani's foot, the video shows that, Slimani's reaction while understandable was still daft like.

Actually i remember thinking that his attitude seemed wrong from the minute he came on. I recall 2 situations where "argued" with teammates over poor passes and missing or wrong runs.

He is not my cup of tea...so im actually quiet happy he got banned.

Bye Bye - what a waste!

Maybe but he may well have been a big factor in us banking 100 million next year, without him we perhaps don't score against Huddersfield and he was vital in that winner for Ritchie against Arsenal. That's 4 points, we would have still be in the relegation fight now if it weren't for those.