AFC Bournemouth 2-2 Newcastle United - 24/02/2018 - post match anticlimax p19

Disco

Sickener but some of the reaction on here man

tbf..........sickner is the clue to it, hate when we throw it away time n time again as long as ive supported these man.

Sickener but some of the reaction on here man

Aye its well embarrassing. Our form is good.

Right but context does exist. Players aren't non emotional robots that strut about playing well as their forms been good. They've just conceded a win from 2-0 up and missed several sitters. The new signings gave us a boost, that is our first negative since then.

That was an absolute waste of a superb situation we had ourselves in. Who knows again where this could go now.

Disgusting for Bournemouth to pick up anything today. They were awful.

Disgraceful from Atsu and Perez not putting that game to bed. Atsu should have taken a shot otherwise should have passed it to Shelvey even earlier, who isn't devoid of blame either.

Suppose another away point isn't bad but should have been all 3. Too many games like this this year ffs man..

Biggest disgrace was rafa.

Look at me! Look at me! I like attention! Look at me posting unmitigated wank to garner the most attention I can to my driving lesson business!

Fuck off.

what :lol:

Guest neesy111

PL midfielder has to be scoring that type of chance, even under pressure.  Tbh, doesn't surprise me he didn't score as his goal-scoring record is dire in the PL for us.

Disgraceful from Atsu and Perez not putting that game to bed. Atsu should have taken a shot otherwise should have passed it to Shelvey even earlier, who isn't devoid of blame either.

Suppose another away point isn't bad but should have been all 3. Too many games like this this year ffs man..

Look at me! Look at me! I like attention! Look at me posting unmitigated w*** to garner the most attention I can to my driving lesson business!

f*** off.

His avatar.

Guest neesy111

Atsu didn't start did he?

Nope.  Came on for Kenedy.

And should have scored?

Well, he could had shot but he passed it to Shelvey who missed a sitter.

Ta. Interesting description of subs costing us the game.

I think people are going on about the 2 defensive subs in Hayden and Manquillo who both contributed zilch to us.

Well that was a frustrating listen. Shelvey belts that in and we would've been high and dry.

Not down to Shelvey, delay from Atsu was the problem and powder puff Perez missed the sitter of the game.

Yeah Atsu largely completely cocked that up. Both shots were under pressure so they rushed them. Both probably still should have done better.

Perez's is worse as he's a striker who should be specifically trained at shooting under pressure

And should have scored?

Well, he could had shot but he passed it to Shelvey who missed a sitter.

Ta. Interesting description of subs costing us the game.

Hayden for Gayle was a poor IMO but don't have a problem with the other two

Look at me! Look at me! I like attention! Look at me posting unmitigated w*** to garner the most attention I can to my driving lesson business!

f*** off.

His avatar.

And sig.

You wouldn't have posted on here had we won would You?

You can barely hide your delight man,  you fat clown. Do yourself a favour and fuck off.

And should have scored?

He was one on one but he was facing the keeper so no guarantees he would have scored, he squared it to Shelvey who missed a tap in into an open goal.

It wasn't a tap in like, Ake was ontop of him.

The pass was well late.