Reds v Blues - 10 Year Anniversary

Optimistic Nut

Was just thinking back but pretty sure January 2009 was the first ever one of these. I know we're 10 months away still but thought I'd get the ball rolling try and get as many forum members as possible for this and make a weekend of it? Gives people who might be travelling from overseas (I'm thinking the likes of Semtex who was a regular back in the day). Would be brilliant if we could get a lot of those from back then playing! I've no idea if I'll ever be able to play again yet but I'd ref, come watch, go out for meal, night out, etc. May as well gauge interest and plant the seed anyway.

I suggested Easter time in the WhatsApp group. Happy to go with the flow and if fit and free then happy to play and organise pitch etc.

PM me your number if you ain’t in the group as you may not be due to missing last one with injury.

Heza still banned?

Probably. That's what happens when you're too good mate :thup: [emoji38]

:mung:

Aye exactly. All this chat but in reality TJ01 got a hat trick and 3 assists and the reds were made too look like wee lassies.

In all seriousness, the fixture has missed you a great deal :thup: Absolutely nothing else has or ever will, though.

• 3 weeks later...