Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

It’s Short’s very generous terms upon selling that made him that profit and makes him look like a hero in the mackems’ eyes too, while Short gets the flack for their decade of living above their means at his expense.

Can't wait to for the sheikh to wipe these fuckers off the map more than they already are and for the bitter cries of how the sheikh stole loads of MLF strongholds

1992ers 2019ers. Were all Sunlun and MLFs before the Sheikh turned up.

Couldn't even fill it for that act from the fewcher, marra.

The Spice Girls.

Seems that whilst staying at Seaham Hall Hotel, the Spice Girls still preferred to party after the concert in Newcastle/on the Quayside (In Livello, apparently).  :snod:

The Spice Girls.

Seems that whilst staying at Seaham Hall Hotel, the Spice Girls still preferred to party after the concert in Newcastle/on the Quayside (In Livello, apparently).  :snod:

My mate works on the door there and says even there own players are often in there and in Newcastle for there nights out

Imagine Perez and Rondon out in chicken town for their Saturday night  :lol:

Ginola and Shearer back in the day popping into whatever the main night club in chickentown is

The Spice Girls.

My mate works on the door there and says even there own players are often in there and in Newcastle for there nights out

Imagine Perez and Rondon out in chicken town for their Saturday night  :lol:

Ginola and Shearer back in the day popping into whatever the main night club in chickentown is

Annabelles wasn't it an absolute dive of the highest order populated by the cast of the hills have eyes and dawn of the dead

Dunno I've only been there once and was in the glass spider  :lol: what a place

No wonder it's known as chickentown, seen the state of their main match days pubs, like going back to the 70s

It's their outlook and mentality that staggers me it's like they are living 40 years behind the rest of society

Dunno I've only been there once and was in the glass spider  :lol: what a place

No wonder it's known as chickentown, seen the state of their main match days pubs, like going back to the 70s

It's their outlook and mentality that staggers me it's like they are living 40 years behind the rest of society

They are. There can't be another club or place like it that has such an inflated view of itself.

A post on rtg

A lot of their idiots go on about this all the time and try to score points with. There’s kids out there mentally scarred for life and they’re gloating about it, singing songs. Considering the people they’ve employed previously, people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. I’m all for taking the piss out of a club’s position etc, but done things should be off limits from ‘banter’.

the Sunderland fans didn’t think of one of their own young fan mentally scarred for life when they were singing “Adam Johnson he fucks who he wants”

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/charlton-having-more-fans-than-us.1474562/page-4#post-29776710

I found this post hilarious...

#67 This fan attendance obsession all came from the mags in 1992

All they ever talk about is attendances, "our fans" and how many fans they took to the checkatrade vase final. Yet when Charlton take more fans to wembley than them, they decide that it's "the mags" who are obsessed with attendances. :lol: