Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

They also seem to think they won the Champions League last night because Jordan ‘enderson used to play for them.  :lol:

Oh, and according to Dangernonce, “the mags are seething!”  ???

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/jordan-henderson.1475674/

I watched the whole thing, and it literally never entered my head to not want Liverpool to win because Henderson was playing for them. In fact Henderson's past never entered my head either.

Seething? Ok. :lol:

Fair play to Henderson. Managed to escape that s*** hole at an early age and at the first opportunity and has ended up having a really good career.

He's had a great career considering the scum thought he was shit anyway. Similar to Milner he works hard and the results show

Guest alijmitchell

Fair play to Henderson. Managed to escape that s*** hole at an early age and at the first opportunity and has ended up having a really good career.

He's had a great career considering the scum thought he was shit anyway. Similar to Milner he works hard and the results show

Tbh, so did a lot of us...I remember a lot of people on here giving him pelters for looking absolutely shit in his first England game. He has matured into an effective player. While I don't really rate him, he performs his role excellently in Klopp's side. I couldn't really give a shit about him being a Mackem. Don't hear us cracking on about how we won the European cup because of the Charlton brothers...fucking sad twats.