Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

:lol:

Hope these go bust

yup. hate these with a passion.

but that shit spouted by meth is absolutely disgusting but totally expected from a public school toff. absolutely no awareness of the problems faced up here especially on wearside.

quinn and short may not have been great but they developed some kind of understanding of the area and what the club means to the city.

Quinn used to abewse them for not turning up n all in fairness. Totally agree though, he's a right smarmy cunt. Reminds me of Dekka Llambias.

Hope these go bust

but that shit spouted by meth is absolutely disgusting but totally expected from a public school toff. absolutely no awareness of the problems faced up here especially on wearside.

quinn and short may not have been great but they developed some kind of understanding of the area and what the club means to the city.

Quinn used to abewse them for not turning up n all in fairness. Totally agree though, he's a right smarmy cunt. Reminds me of Dekka Llambias.

aye, was quinn complaining about the street vendors taking money from the club wasnt it and asking fans to boycott them. totally forgot about that.

Hope these go bust

aye, was quinn complaining about the street vendors taking money from the club wasnt it and asking fans to boycott them. totally forgot about that.

Rings a bell. Definitely quoted as saying he 'despised' those who watched it in the pubs too. The 'Parasites' as Charlie Bullshit calls them.

Just seen a pic of a text conversation between some mackems who hired a minibus for their trip to Wembo and a guy who allowed them to park on his drive way.  All pre arranged I'd presume...Anyone one if them took a shit on his drive way and he isn't happy.

Just seen a pic of a text conversation between some mackems who hired a minibus for their trip to Wembo and a guy who allowed them to park on his drive way.  All pre arranged I'd presume...Anyone one if them took a s*** on his drive way and he isn't happy.

Yeah that's the treble then!

Seat Dumpers Cup

Fatlass Shittininafountain Trophy

Charity Drivewaydumpers Shield

Congratulations to our classy neighbours is in order :)

Just seen a pic of a text conversation between some mackems who hired a minibus for their trip to Wembo and a guy who allowed them to park on his drive way.  All pre arranged I'd presume...Anyone one if them took a shit on his drive way and he isn't happy.

What's with them and shitting? Absolute bunch of wrong uns

Just seen a pic of a text conversation between some mackems who hired a minibus for their trip to Wembo and a guy who allowed them to park on his drive way.  All pre arranged I'd presume...Anyone one if them took a s*** on his drive way and he isn't happy.

Yeah that's the treble then!

Seat Dumpers Cup

Fatlass Shittininafountain Trophy

Charity Drivewaydumpers Shield

Congratulations to our classy neighbours is in order :)

Quadruple. One of them had a shit on a London Underground station platform last season.

Guest covmag

I heard Meth head on total sport having to back track on his comments as he’s upset the Marras