Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest firetotheworks

Not even worth debating imo. They'll walk it. Always funny seeing the same posts when they go 1 down though, admittedly.

Not even worth debating imo. They'll walk it. Always funny seeing the same posts when they go 1 down though, admittedly.

They will be up there and so they should but think it will be tight between them, Barnsley, Peterbrough and Portsmouth. By all accounts they have been a bit fortunate the last two games and should have been dead and buried at half time against Charlton. Sheff Weds reserve team showed they are not a good team. May well go up but they won't walk it and it will still be years before they get near the Premier (as the chancers in contol have fuck all to spend big). Let them enjoy their little joy in the third division.

They will be up there and so they should but think it will be tight between them, Barnsley, Peterbrough and Portsmouth. By all accounts they have been a bit fortunate the last two games and should have been dead and buried at half time against Charlton. Sheff Weds reserve team showed they are not a good year. May well go up but they won't walk it and it will still be years before they get near the Premier (as the chancers in contol have fuck all to spend big). Let them enjoy their little joy in the third division.

This. Amazing people thinking they are gonna walk it. It's Sunderland they walk nothing but relegations

They're like we were in the Championship, winning games puts a smile on your face as it's nice to win games for a change. If and when they do go up the Championship it'll be a different story.

Without a doubt.

way too early to tell, plenty of early form has dissolved mid season and even late season before but they may well go straight back up, but still long way to go back to the premier league. The fans who arent total wankers probably deserve a bit of fun after so much shit but would be funny to see them languish down there for a while, particularly since the owner is a clear chancer who will go broke if they don't get promoted sooner rather than later

Guest firetotheworks

They will be up there and so they should but think it will be tight between them, Barnsley, Peterbrough and Portsmouth. By all accounts they have been a bit fortunate the last two games and should have been dead and buried at half time against Charlton. Sheff Weds reserve team showed they are not a good year. May well go up but they won't walk it and it will still be years before they get near the Premier (as the chancers in contol have fuck all to spend big). Let them enjoy their little joy in the third division.

This. Amazing people thinking they are gonna walk it. It's Sunderland they walk nothing but relegations

Not amazing in the slightest. I'm as convinced that they'll come back up as I was about both of their last two relegations. The quality down there is atrocious and I've seen a couple of those matches they apparently should have lost.

Not amazing in the slightest. I'm as convinced that they'll come back up as I was about both of their last two relegations. The quality down there is atrocious and I've seen a couple of those matches they apparently should have lost.

They might but think it will be a 4 way fight (Peterbrough especialy) and they certainly won't walk it in my opinion. Doesn't really matter it will be years before they are in the top league again.

Guest firetotheworks

They might but think it will be a 4 way fight (Peterbrough especialy) and they certainly won't walk it in my opinion. Doesn't really matter it will be years before they are in the top league again.

Yeah, the Championship is a different animal altogether, but I've seen nothing to suggest they won't come back up. We'll see.

Yeah, the Championship is a different animal altogether, but I've seen nothing to suggest they won't come back up. We'll see.

:thup: