Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Have they really got "Max Power" playing in midfield, or is the sky app taking the piss?

:lol: 

The worst was thinking that I’d been named after Homer’s alter ego character in The Simpsons,’ he says, ‘but when I looked it up I was relieved to see that episode didn’t come out until I was six.

http://www.lunacynet.com/league/images/s3_neds.jpg

Only had one eye on the game but I didn't think they looked disgustingly poor or anything last night. Not sure if that was Wednesdays strongest team either mind.

Wednesday made 7 changes from the team on sat. 4 players that stayed in team was Lees, bannan, reach and fletcher so a fairly poor Wednesday team

Just highlights what a shite league this is, hoping they can stumble a bit and end up in the play offs and then lose in spectacular fashion.

Apparently this season is being covered by Netflix as a continuation on what they filmed last season, no doubt the Mackems will see it as some sort of redemption/hope, hopefully that fails.