Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Their Xg stats (anar) have been piss poor all season even when winning so this was never going to keep up over a full season. The crowd also seem to be turning, I reckon they'll scrape playoffs but not come up.

Play offs at worst to be fair, then who knows, the crowd was mute as well seems they are turning on the manager, hounding another fucker out soon, he’s only lost them 2 games ffs, fickle fuckers. :lol:

Chancers wanting to make a quick buck, so transparent.All hinges on promotion this season I suspect.

The Don is constantly dropping hints on his podcasts that he will sell up to someone better financed to take it on if they come along. Wants out, or there just to flip it all along?

TotalSport should be a good listen tonight. Last night before they played a lot of the mackems who called in weren't happy. Too many draws and boring football were the biggest points :lol:  One guy even said "we have 4 season tickets in my house, none are going tonight, 1 because of work and 3 because it's so boring"

TotalSport should be a good listen tonight. Last night before they played a lot of the mackems who called in weren't happy. Too many draws and boring football were the biggest points :lol:  One guy even said "we have 4 season tickets in my house, none are going tonight, 1 because of work and 3 because it's so boring"

They were calling in gloating about certain promotion, and certain relegation for us in Novermber-ish  typical mackemness

Dross caught on camera asking ‘Why the fuck are they booing? The dicks’

Around 3:15

Bubbling up nicely...

Am I missing that  :lol:

Fuck me I thought I was going round the bend , I’ve watched it 3 times  :lol:

They have actually cut it out  :lol:      Like fucking Look North Korea .

This is priceless, even the manager thinks they are dicks.

This isn’t blowing over

He pretty much looks like he says "why the fuck are they booing"

He hates them  :lol:

Did RTG pick up on it before it was cut out? That's all we need. :lol:

A few have but as usual they don’t discuss the turmoil, I’ve noticed we are off the radar now anarl.

Think Grigg will score and they'll win tonight

Oh the humanity if they lose and they are due a home loss to be honest

RTG would be priceless

No chance they will lose, division 3 is so shit they could end with only 2 defeats all season yet still be in th3 play offs , think they will win 2-0 or 3-0 , surely  :whistle:

Accrington haven’t scored in the league since the 26thof December at home to Shrewsbury. :kasper:

Sunderland must surely piss all over these.  4/6 buying money