Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Last I heard Donald and his crony had been up to some dodgy s*** which came out in due diligence.  Parachute payments getting diverted and 'loans' to his own company or something.

This, and they are still in the 3rd division, a division I cant see them getting out of next season.

:lol: the state of these small time cunts always give me a laugh

Guest covmag

Massive club, all raising their game  :lol:  they can’t win with teams doing that, self pretentious cunts.

Guest covmag

Under 7,000 and beaten by some cloggers last night.

I seriously believe these have zero chance of automatic promotion, I hope they go for that shitty cup again , the wankers on RTG are soon to turn on Ross you watch.

Sewper

Small time c***s. They don't want to be in the PL again anyway marra

What is it? 3 top half finishes in half a century  :lol:

A few games in the early 70s as their entire European pedigree and only sell out for us and take that  :lol:

Guest covmag

I haven’t looked on the groomers site for weeks, I’ve no idea who they have signed, kept, let go but the quality they had was no where near good enough to go up.

I did read the republican sympathiser had got a new contract, he’s their only hope.

NE football is Dross mind

A few games in the early 70s as their entire European pedigree and only sell out for us and take that  :lol:

3 top half finishes in over 60 years and Steve Bruce guided them to one of those  :lol:

4 European games in their entire history. They're literally as small time as they come and that's before you consider that they are nothing more than a bang average 3rd division club these days.

I haven’t looked on the groomers site for weeks, I’ve no idea who they have signed, kept, let go but the quality they had was no where near good enough to go up.

I did read the republican sympathiser had got a new contract, he’s their only hope.

NE football is Dross mind

Do you know this for certain? Or are you just adding it in to think you're having a go at him? I mean, if he is, so fucking what. Nobody cares apart from small minded little Tommy fans

3 top half finishes in over 60 years and Steve Bruce guided them to one of those  :lol:

4 European games in their entire history. They're literally as small time as they come and that's before you consider that they are nothing more than a bang average 3rd division club these days.

And getting excited about the checkatrade  :lol: the ultimate small time c***s

All whilst their "rivals" and a club they think they are superior too have had 9 top 6 finishes in the last 25 years alone and over 100 games in Europe including beating juventus and Barcelona at the highest possible level. All whilst dwarfing their crowds and having legends in football like Keegan, Robson, Shearer etc compared to Reidy Bally and Quinny  :lol:

No shaming them and they call us deluded. Mental

Guest covmag

Might only have to play 21 teams next season as Bury and Bolton may well be barred from competing.

Neither were a threat so it will work against them.

Bury fixture is cancelled isn't it?

Bolton have been given permission to go ahead...

Terry Mac played for Bury early doors a club with a long history too

My mum is a Bury and Newcastle fan.  Fun times for her.

I see the silly cunts wondering why Sir Bobby was a legend for us and they don't get what he did here to deserve such status!

Well on the pitch alone he achieved 3 straight top 5 finishes and beating Juventus and Feyenoord in the champions league. Reid is a legend for getting them 7th ffs. Imagine the way they would be going on if they had beaten Barcelona and Juventus at the highest possible level.

Absolute bitter weird inbred people they really are