Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest covmag

Refuse to watch that shite from the still alone. Is that Wee Phillie? The fucking toucher  ;D ;D

Yep, and I’m not going to click on it either.

Guest covmag

The size of that swede second from the left.

I’d be fucking raging with embarrassment if they were supporting my team, they look like they need a good fucking wash the smelly looking freaks.

Refuse to watch that shite from the still alone. Is that Wee Phillie? The fucking toucher  ;D ;D 

DJs in Cosy Joe's every weekend. Staggering that he's never been wiped out considering how anti NUFC he is!

Most of our fanbase is anti NUFC  :lol:

I have found mag fans to be a lot more right wing than SAFC fans in general.

The legacy of industry and egalitarianism is far more intertwined into our club's history and community than theirs.

apparently we are all Tommy Robinson supporters :idiot2:

from Sunderland fans thats just incredible!

To be fair, don't we all remember that time tommy robinson was invited to Newcastle to do a book signing in Waterstones? I recall it coincided with Celtic being in town, he hilariously wore a Rangers shirt to get boneheaded locals onside and hilarity (violence) ensued!

Oh no hang on....that wasn't Newcastle, it was Sunderland. And it wasn't Waterstones, it was an offies called 'Don't Fund Terrorism - Shop at Fletchers'. My bad.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/tommy-robinson-sunderland-book-signing-off-licence-edl-leader-violence-anti-racist-islamophobia-a7868531.html

Guest Howaythetoon

Being yellow didn’t help the H. Monster, he was a big fat mag gravy stained chinky in their eyes. Sunderland is by far one of the most backward, racist, scruffy trampy dregs of a place/people I’ve had the misfortune to visit/deal with.

They were a BNP target seat were they not, and they got strong results there, think the boss person ran there, wouldn't do that if he didnt fancy his chances?

They must spend so much time thinking about us and researching archived chronicles and football history books to explain their lack of self-awareness.

Being yellow didn’t help the H. Monster, he was a big fat mag gravy stained chinky in their eyes. Sunderland is by far one of the most backward, racist, scruffy trampy dregs of a place/people I’ve had the misfortune to visit/deal with.

It's just a f***ing chickentown. Even all their players and staff live and spend their time in Newcastle. A city that all the mackems despise yet the majority of people on their payroll spend more time in it than their own dump of a "city". Embarrassing. No wonder they are so bitter

Small time Cunts

Can anybody explain why an Everton fan has made a Thread about Newcastle on Sunderland forum. :lol:  to point out how we are irrelevant to them? :lol: :lol:

Tbf the weird swivel-eyed hatred that a lot of Everton fans have toward nufc would make them natural best buddies with this lot- there's logic behind the scouse mackems tag.

It's a bit like the "xxxx fan in peyce" trend from last year, only this one might actually be genuine.

Guest covmag

They haven’t made a thread , I may be wrong but their site admin make a new thread every month and start it with the first one of that month?

I could be completely wrong  :lol:

I won’t take the piss out of Everton, far bigger club than the pair of the north East’s efforts .

However they are cunts

Never liked Everton. Always reminded me of Sunderland funny enough. The Everton fans I've met are all bitter as fuck and never have anything positive to say about any other club but their own.

Never liked Everton. Always reminded me of Sunderland funny enough. The Everton fans I've met are all bitter as f*** and never have anything positive to say about any other club but their own.

In Liverpools shadow is the similarity - huge fukin chip man

Guest covmag

The big 2 go head to head this weekend.

Think Ipswich will win,fancy them strongly.

Look at the teams in the 3rd division man,surely the filth must piss that league.surely?

Look at the teams in the 3rd division man,surely the filth must piss that league.surely?

Didnt do it last year so I dont see why this year should be any different unless they change manager.

It's not even a proper league this season. There's a couple of teams struggling to even raise a team ffs, games getting called off at short notice etc. It's no different to when I used to play Sunday league football.