Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Bitter auld b******. Imagine been in your 60s and seeing your club finish in the top half on 3 occasions  :lol: and never seeing them play a European game since you were at school and still thinking they are on a par with Newcastle  :lol:

I see that prick Reiver is back on RTG from his ban and straight back into the old routine of his NUFC obsession. What a sad cunt.

A 65 year old bitter cunt who thinks hes some kind of hooligan. If this cunt was a horse hed have been shot a long time ago

Bitter auld bastard. Imagine been in your 50s and seeing your club finish in the top half on 3 occasions  :lol: and never seeing them play a European game since you were at school and still thinking they are on a par with Newcastle  :lol:

Hes 65 man

Have they learned their lessons from the last 2 season's of thinking they were going to walk the pub league (The championship) then got relegated and then they were going to piss league 1, finishing 5th and losing the playoff final? Have they learned their lessons or are they about to piss it again? Deluded small time peado sympathisers.

Have they learned their lessons from the last 2 season's of thinking they were going to walk the pub league (The championship) then got relegated and then they were going to piss league 1, finishing 5th and losing the playoff final? Have they learned their lessons or are they about to piss it again? Deluded small time peado sympathisers.

Piss it again of course when they finish mid table it will be glorious

Guest covmag

Oxford at home,and they are excited  :lol:

Genuinely could not tell you other than fat more and mcgready who is in their team.3 rd division no Mark's.

Genuinely could not tell you other than fat more and mcgready who is in their team.3 rd division no Mark's.

I envy them for looking forward to the new season tbh.

Guest covmag

get your point, we may end up there one day, grim.

They arent . Its Sunderland remember, where no matter what happens it's better than here. Thay are in a heap of shit worse than us and can convince themselves of any manner of bullshit to get through their day.

Guest covmag

Does the guy that lives in the loft drinking cider still post his amazing videos ?

i believe so, i found one the other day, came up on my youtube feed, the bloke is a fucking toucher im sure.

Does the guy that lives in the loft drinking cider still post his amazing videos ?

i believe so, i found one the other day, came up on my youtube feed, the bloke is a fucking toucher im sure.

Yeah hes definitely on some kind of register

Guest Howaythetoon

In a perverse way, I wouldn’t mind Bruce doing well just to piss them off :lol: Easily their best manager since the halcyon days of Peyter!