Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

this "he's from Wallsend" appears to be their latest fad, mackems at work keep singing it. Awful craic that.

Not sure of their point?

Yep, overheard two makems at work repeating it to each other and pissing themselves laughing. It's their new  "horse-punchers" apparently.

Guest covmag

this "he's from Wallsend" appears to be their latest fad, mackems at work keep singing it. Awful craic that.

Not sure of their point?

There isn't one,it just makes them feel better.3rd division shitehawks

Shit-craic mackems in having shit craic shocker.

For all his stupidity Michael Martin had these down to a tee when he described their "off-the-peg ftm banter." It's like there's two or three with enough braincells to come up with a saying or a tagline or a phrase for bantz and the rest of the zombies will literally repeat it verbatim over and over.

I honestly don't get it. He's from wallsend I'm from wallsend? Eh?

Can someone please explain what the fuck they're on about and why it's so brilliant according to them. Genuinely got me a bit baffled.

So this strange bunch who once referred to the Championship as a "pub league" - a league they can only dream of operating in right now :lol: - are currently struggling in a league where the season started with some teams not allowed to play fixtures because of financial sanctions, others having to field a team of schoolkids because they've got no players and one who don't even have a ground  :idiot2:

Ah well, just another 99 points and they'll reach that easy target posh boy has set them  :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Has their fuhrer and his henchman been on Twitter and in their Lercals and fanzines all summer like they were last year selling them false hope and lies or have they went into hiding counting their stolen loot? :lol:

Guest covmag

The resident wankers on  the groomers I see have it in for Dross already  :lol:

66/1 best odds , on relegation, fancy a cheeky £2

Guest covmag

Fuck me man.its like a scene from fraggle rock

It's like a scene from a cross between the Goonies and the hills have eyes. Fucking state of them cunts man

What a celebrity line up,the fat little cunt that does the bars on matchday signing about us all day and that creepy cunt from the loft I see, it's their equivalent to NUFC fans TV. Who also have a creepy cunt.urghh