Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

I see the silly cunts wondering why Sir Bobby was a legend for us and they don't get what he did here to deserve such status!

Well on the pitch alone he achieved 3 straight top 5 finishes and beating Juventus and Feyenoord in the champions league. Reid is a legend for getting them 7th ffs. Imagine the way they would be going on if they had beaten Barcelona and Juventus at the highest possible level.

Absolute bitter weird inbred people they really are

Makes a refreshing change from the usual annual campaign where they show their respects by using SBR's name to score points on the club he supported and its fans.

It's absolutely mental. Reid is a god to them and they talk about 7th place as the glory days. We achieved way more than that and played at the highest level of club football possible yet they act like it never happened  :lol:

Can't be another bunch like them for a lack of self awareness and delusion

Small time c***s. They don't want to be in the PL again anyway marra

What is it? 3 top half finishes in half a century  :lol:

A few games in the early 70s as their entire European pedigree and only sell out for us and take that  :lol:

3 top half finishes in over 60 years and Steve Bruce guided them to one of those  :lol:

4 European games in their entire history. They're literally as small time as they come and that's before you consider that they are nothing more than a bang average 3rd division club these days.

I didn't realise that, even Swansea have more European games under their belt than that.

Thinking of it, we've been top half more times in the last 60 years as well.

Small time c***s. They don't want to be in the PL again anyway marra

What is it? 3 top half finishes in half a century  :lol:

A few games in the early 70s as their entire European pedigree and only sell out for us and take that  :lol:

3 top half finishes in over 60 years and Steve Bruce guided them to one of those  :lol:

4 European games in their entire history. They're literally as small time as they come and that's before you consider that they are nothing more than a bang average 3rd division club these days.

I didn't realise that, even Swansea have more European games under their belt than that.

Thinking of it, we've been top half more times in the last 60 years as well.

This is news? It was super easy, barely an inconvenience.

Selling your captain for £400K :lol:

:spit: They are so shiit!! i imagine they're all "yeah, glad he's gone, bottler"

They absolutely fucking despised him on RTG. A soft cunt who did not represent the real white men of Sunderland.

Mate of mine did as well. Reckons most of the fanbase didn't rate him but Roker Report always gave him proper high ratings.

Akin to our own Lil' Lee always ensuring Dummett gets a solid 8/10.

Roker Report Don Lover Daily is mad like. Never seen a fanzine cave for access like that. Reading RTG they also say despised Honeyman for coming across OK on the documentary but their hatred is hot for anyone anywhere doing anything.

Selling your captain for £400K :lol:

Yep can laugh at them but imagine not signing your player of the year......unfortunately I can’t laugh at the small time cunts as much as I should....thx again you fat twat

Guest chopey

Sounds like he was sold behind Ross' back.

That must have been the day Donald sent him to Fenwicks food court.

Exactly. They are loving it man. Team of white British hatchet men, don't get beat most weeks. And they get chance of winning a trophy in the checkatrade which is like the champions league to them and they get trips to Wembo. They are content

Small time cunts