The 2018 World Cup Betting Thread

Wullie

Aye, if there's a tie for top scorer, dead heat rules apply.

So say you've got 5 outright top scorers and it works out as up to £100 for instance, if Mitrovic finishes in a 3 way tie with 1 goal...rather than the £100 going on to Mitrovic's odds it'd be £33.33, and so on...

Wish I'd known that 4 years ago when I celebrated van Persie's goal in the 3rd/4th Place Play-Off by buying everyone a drink, only to win half the amount of what the round was.

My Cashout offer is currently £59. Will be about £410 if the rest all finish top scorer without anymore dead heats. Neymar is the one that worries me.

Aye, if there's a tie for top scorer, dead heat rules apply.

So say you've got 5 outright top scorers and it works out as up to £100 for instance, if Mitrovic finishes in a 3 way tie with 1 goal...rather than the £100 going on to Mitrovic's odds it'd be £33.33, and so on...

Wish I'd known that 4 years ago when I celebrated van Persie's goal in the 3rd/4th Place Play-Off by buying everyone a drink, only to win half the amount of what the round was.

My Cashout offer is currently £59. Will be about £410 if the rest all finish top scorer without anymore dead heats. Neymar is the one that worries me.

mine is £50 cash out. Basically just gambling on griezmann now who has looked pretty average

Chucked an eight fold on teams to qualify. France, Uruguay, Spain, Croatia, Brazil, Belgium, Switzerland, Colombia. £5 for £177.

Two of the harder games to call out of the way. If all goes to plan I may cash out come Monday night. But now one of the next four games is definitely going to spring a shock now I've jinxed it by putting it in this thread.

TNEaBRR.jpg

I'm pretty sure that's the 10th OG in this tournament. (and that the commentator got it wrong when he said it's the 9th.)

Hopefully anyway!

It is indeed the 10th, well done. The previous 9 - Morocco's Aziz Bouhaddouz, Australia's Aziz Behich, Nigeria's Oghenekaro Etebo, Poland's Thiago Cionek, Egypt's Ahmed Fathy, Russia’s Denis Cheryshev, Mexico's Edson Álvarez, Switzerland's Yann Sommer and Tunisia's Yassine Meriah.

Chucked an eight fold on teams to qualify. France, Uruguay, Spain, Croatia, Brazil, Belgium, Switzerland, Colombia. £5 for £177.

Two of the harder games to call out of the way. If all goes to plan I may cash out come Monday night. But now one of the next four games is definitely going to spring a shock now I've jinxed it by putting it in this thread.

This forum can fuck off. :lol:

This forum can fuck off. :lol:

:lol: You knew what you were doing and you still did it.