The 2018 World Cup Betting Thread

Wullie

Aye I know what you mean, been very lenient so far.  Having said that I'm still having whoever from CR will be up against Neymar, think it will be Gamboa, kicking him up in the air has proved a useful tactic at World Cups and he'll be diving every two minutes anyway.

no one doing anything today?  was gonna throw something on CR getting a result, think i might still actually

Gs treble on and an assists treble. Saving my money for Mitrovic tonight

how does an each way bet work on say a FGS double/treble?

In bet365 it’s 1/3 odds, unlimited places

so what if you back a FGS and someone else scores first you still get 1/3 back, or would one part of the bet have to come in and you'd then get 1/3 odds?

so what if you back a FGS and someone else scores first you still get 1/3 back, or would one part of the bet have to come in and you'd then get 1/3 odds?

If its a double, both still have to score but if it's not first that player odds will be 1/3 of what they were

If its a double, both still have to score but if it's not first that player odds will be 1/3 of what they were

makes sense

had costa rica to get a draw here on a quadruple...need 3 cards and the result to stay as it is for 25/1

brazil score now obvs

Neymar FGS treble up in smoke. As is the treble which started with a 1-0 Brazil victory. Reality gallingly dovetailing both elements, so neither bet got off the ground. Feel like I should pack it in while I'm still up.

Mitro boom...

Silly question got a bet on Mitro, Savic and Shaquri 1+ shot on target do they need 1 each at least or 2. My bet for Mitro first goal says won but shot on target still has a red mark against Mitro ??

Edit - got a tick now

Mitro boom...

Silly question got a bet on Mitro, Savic and Shaquri 1+ shot on target do they need 1 each at least or 2. My bet for Mitro first goal says won but shot on target still has a red mark against Mitro ??

If it's 1+ you should just need 1 each. If it says over you'd be needing 2 or more each.