The 2018 World Cup Betting Thread

Wullie

Ronaldo to score a direct free kick from outside the box 2 quid at 4/1

Messi, Kane and Ronaldo to combine for 12 or more goals - 12 quid at 4/1

9 goals to go and the free kick :megusta:

Who has the best bet builder? 365 don't seem to be able to incorporate a handicap as far as I can see.

Don’t know if any of them have handicaps. I like coral coz you can have shots on target, passes a player makes, assists, tackles etc. Tho the one I use most is prob bet365

Who has the best bet builder? 365 don't seem to be able to incorporate a handicap as far as I can see.

Don’t know if any of them have handicaps. I like coral coz you can have shots on target, passes a player makes, assists, tackles etc. Tho the one I use most is prob bet365

Ta. Will give 'em a go.

Couldnt you put it as a goals & result?

Like say you wanted France -0.5.  Put Australia to score over 0 goals, and France to win.  For it to come in Aus would score then France win so 2-1, France -0.5

..am I missing something (probably, yes :lol: )?

edit: ah, doesnt account for France 1-0 I suppose

Anyone use/heard of kwiff?

Apparently it "supercharges" (ups odds basically) bets randomly.

Some guy on reddit bet the last 18p he had in his account on Over 0.5 goals in the Egypt game. The odds were 2.75.  The app supercharged his bet to odds of 1464.19 ??? He won £263 from that 18p :lol:

Anyone use/heard of kwiff?

Apparently it "supercharges" (ups odds basically) bets randomly.

Some guy on reddit bet the last 18p he had in his account on Over 0.5 goals in the Egypt game. The odds were 2.75.  The app supercharged his bet to odds of 1464.19 ??? He won £263 from that 18p :lol:

Used it a few times. Figure what's the harm in giving it a shot if the markets you want are on there and the standard odds are that that much worse than elsewhere.

The 'kwiffs' quickly dry up after the few you get among your first bets imo.

When I last used them a few months back, they'd take hours to settle basic bets too. Infuriating on a busy Sunday of games if you wanted to chuck some winnings on the next match.

Any value this morning?

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/12/twitchy.gif

So far I’ve bet £7.5 on Messi & griezmann fgs double £110 back

£6 on griezmann to score first between 1-21 mins @ 8/1

Not posting my main bets (was serious about this place being bad luck :lol: ) but here's a silly 'all in on France' bet I've got

gHXzFq6.png

Judging from the first 5 mins it's not even looking that silly

edit:

see, cursed!

Anyone on Betfair? New feature. Beat The Drop. Looks like a hybrid of Million Pound Drop and those yes/no ladder type bets you can get in some bookies. The first question I have to answer is if there'll be three or more goals in Argentina v Iceland and can split £1,000,000 however I want between each answer. 20 questions like that and you keep whatever money you have left at the end.